Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    Aznthunder, my cock rocket is being restrained by my chastity belt, it is so powerful that it can only be unleashed in exceptional circumstances, which has not yet been seen. Some say that when it's about to be activated, the doomsday clock will change to 12pm in a second and then fail, and that all muslims will complete their pilgrimage to mecca even if they have no arms or legs.

Miranda, even though you might be a girl thats a boy irl, I like your idea about the cars. I think we should also have tanks as then you could easily defeat the thunder goblin thingy and the lich bitch. However, I disagree with your fgunz baby idea because if that happened there would be just too many man, too many man.
    lOl marry me please... I'm officialy on your **** now and i wont hop off

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    ROFLCOPTER lOl

oh and btw hows your temple and your warlord friend

Banned

Thanks
    My temple is doing ok right now, but earlier some really dirty and smelly people came to worship and they made it quite dirty, so I cleaned it using bleach and detergents and stuff like that. But then a janitor came and said something like "oh vijay you silly bastard, why the hell you clean temple with bleach, it is damaging to god, you asshole" and then she told my mother and now I have to ******* spend tomorrow cleaning up with a mop and warm water while the janitor gets a flippin day off. And I had to repent for contaminating god's temple when some dirty tramps did it not me. Plus im grounded for the rest of the week so i might not be on a lot because my dad cuts off the electricity supply sometimes when I am grounded, so I hope you understand my condition.

My friend said that he dont wanna be called a warlord, he just owns an army he dont really go to war. He's said hes doing fine and hes just trying to secure more weapons and ammo for the army.

Banned

Thanks
    What a legend.

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    My temple is doing ok right now, but earlier some really dirty and smelly people came to worship and they made it quite dirty, so I cleaned it using bleach and detergents and stuff like that. But then a janitor came and said something like "oh vijay you silly bastard, why the hell you clean temple with bleach, it is damaging to god, you asshole" and then she told my mother and now I have to ******* spend tomorrow cleaning up with a mop and warm water while the janitor gets a flippin day off. And I had to repent for contaminating god's temple when some dirty tramps did it not me. Plus im grounded for the rest of the week so i might not be on a lot because my dad cuts off the electricity supply sometimes when I am grounded, so I hope you understand my condition.
    ROFLCOPTER and omg dude try to get ungrounded

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks

My friend said that he dont wanna be called a warlord, he just owns an army he dont really go to war. He's said hes doing fine and hes just trying to secure more weapons and ammo for the army.
    So your friend is just like a normal person he just has an army with guns and stuff to kill people if they are annoying

Banned

Thanks

I'd take it that you being grounded is a direct punishment from the God's.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    ... Really?

Lol call me dumb stupid whatever but this is bs. In my opinion not even funny.
    ( A few people felt insulted so I lock it. )

:lock:

9. The following user said thank you to Alym for this useful post:

Omar (08-22-2011)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information