Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    I'm not a troll i'm serious. Look yeah, I'm half Russian and half Indian, so I can choose which side I want to be on, and currently I'm russian, so don't **** with me or you will receive a dose of my cock rocket. That troll spray was probably what your father used on your mother and then you popped out of her wide set vagina.

Why do people in these forums have pokemon as avatars and sigs? Are you like 12 or saink? I bet you really like jacking off to an animation of pichu evolving into pickachu. I bet you guys are a bunch of right ****s, that was my first post and you are trying to pick on me already. When I was at school, a boy called ali used to give me a wedgie every day and he would also steal my curry and replace it with diahorrhea, that drove me to extreme depression and made me play gunz. After a while I bought a katana irl and did k-style on ali and now he is being sold on the blackmarket, trust me you might end up like that.

My friend has his own private army, he's a warlord by day and a pimp by night, he could track down your i.p. and then invade your home town like how the USA invaded iraq.

2. The following user said thank you to darkestgunner for this useful post:

rohan1221 (08-21-2011)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by r1perz View Post
    yea and thn team rocket comes and they steal all shotguns so it becomes a gladiator game
    lol what

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    I'm not a troll i'm serious. Look yeah, I'm half Russian and half Indian, so I can choose which side I want to be on, and currently I'm russian, so don't **** with me or you will receive a dose of my cock rocket. That troll spray was probably what your father used on your mother and then you popped out of her wide set vagina.

Why do people in these forums have pokemon as avatars and sigs? Are you like 12 or saink? I bet you really like jacking off to an animation of pichu evolving into pickachu. I bet you guys are a bunch of right ****s, that was my first post and you are trying to pick on me already. When I was at school, a boy called ali used to give me a wedgie every day and he would also steal my curry and replace it with diahorrhea, that drove me to extreme depression and made me play gunz. After a while I bought a katana irl and did k-style on ali and now he is being sold on the blackmarket, trust me you might end up like that.

My friend has his own private army, he's a warlord by day and a pimp by night, he could track down your i.p. and then invade your home town like how the USA invaded iraq.
    We aren't trolls either =O

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL lOl

Banned

Thanks
    i found this really racist ok? Qur'an giving you a shield? racist fuker gtfo

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    u guys shouldnt troll , after all he writed this all and it was only a idea from him .

8. The following user said thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

JohnB (08-21-2011)

Atlantica's Avatar LoL

Thanks
    i was too boored to read it all o-o coowl first setence XD
    SuperWaffle-Pickachuuuu-Nathzi-StephanM-McSic-Tomboii
    Nigel-UkRaiNeR-Forsaken-Slugheady-Alis-Jakanadin-Alym-Xanxus-Aderz
    Famous-Keite-Nick-S-Legancy-Alex-Hype
    Legend:~Da~Best~

Banned

Thanks
    Don't post your dirty facebook profile pic on my page u idiot.

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    pff, my snorlax blocks my door anyways

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    i found this really racist ok? Qur'an giving you a shield? racist fuker gtfo
    I could accuse you of taking the piss out of christians...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information