Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    what about runes and masteries?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    My friend once rode one of the baby horses on my farm but he broke it's leg and the village doctor said it wouldn't survive, so we killed it and ate it and it was delicious.
    stfu you racist loser

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    stfu you racist loser
    Don't you eat horses?

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by r1perz View Post
    Don't you eat horses?
    i do for sure ._.

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    BUTT (Bringing up this thread)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    stfu you racist loser
    I haven't said anything racist! If you wanna fight bring it on come my temple, i kill u u kill me.

I'm not racist, the only racist thing is fgunz. I have noticed that you cannot be any different skin colours in this game and it really bothers me to the extent that I have had to try and make new black character models myself. Fgunz should be the multiracial gunz where everyone comes together and kills each other, like how the white people killed the black people in the zulu wars.

I once knew a black guy who owned a brothel and he said that he was still angry at how his family was abused by slavery and in the zulu wars, he claimed that they drove his family away and forced him to live a life of farming whores. He got real rich from it and started buying a lot of farms and houses and rich things. But unfortunately, he was headbutted by a mountain goat and that was the last I heard of him, his brothel still exists though. So in part, I do understand why there isnt a black character model in the game as people may think they are invincible and then get humiliated.

I also thought of an idea that we should have more types of bullets and ammo in the game, such as poison bullets and bullets that can explode on contact and bullets which have tracking devices. This would add more depth into the game and it would make it possible to kill those cheating noobs who use aimbots.

Banned

Thanks
    "But unfortunately, he was headbutted by a mountain goat and that was the last I heard of him, his brothel still exists though." LOOOL

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    I haven't said anything racist! If you wanna fight bring it on come my temple, i kill u u kill me.

I'm not racist, the only racist thing is fgunz. I have noticed that you cannot be any different skin colours in this game and it really bothers me to the extent that I have had to try and make new black character models myself. Fgunz should be the multiracial gunz where everyone comes together and kills each other, like how the white people killed the black people in the zulu wars.

I once knew a black guy who owned a brothel and he said that he was still angry at how his family was abused by slavery and in the zulu wars, he claimed that they drove his family away and forced him to live a life of farming whores. He got real rich from it and started buying a lot of farms and houses and rich things. But unfortunately, he was headbutted by a mountain goat and that was the last I heard of him, his brothel still exists though. So in part, I do understand why there isnt a black character model in the game as people may think they are invincible and then get humiliated.

I also thought of an idea that we should have more types of bullets and ammo in the game, such as poison bullets and bullets that can explode on contact and bullets which have tracking devices. This would add more depth into the game and it would make it possible to kill those cheating noobs who use aimbots.
    lMFAO COME TO MY TEMPLE

Banned

Thanks
    What happened to your cock rocket?

LOOOL

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Davicho v2 spotted! Attachment 3704
    Begged it still.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks

OMFGGGG hahahahahaha
    IM DYING!
    I LOVE THIS GUY <3<3

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information