Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thanks
    I need help, Im trying to submit an app but i cant find where to do it.

Thx

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Applications go here, from now on, make sure to ask on the Shoutbox for help; verify your E-Mail to see the Shoutbox.

Banned

Thanks
    I need help as well. How come every time I log in in-game, it closes before even going to character section and says, 'Xiao's Runnable' has stopped working.
    Edit : Also, only way for it to work is to reinstall it. I've done this already and when I turn off my Computer, I have to reinstall again. I don't want to keep changing my macros and controls. Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by JungHae; 11-08-2010 at 01:32 AM.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iLurhvYu View Post
    I need help as well. How come every time I log in in-game, it closes before even going to character section and says, 'Xiao's Runnable' has stopped working.
    Edit : Also, only way for it to work is to reinstall it. I've done this already and when I turn off my Computer, I have to reinstall again. I don't want to keep changing my macros and controls. Can anyone help me?
    there's no solution to this problem...
    just be happy you can play .. some people restart/reinstall/bla bla and it still doesnt work.

Banned

Thanks
    It keeps happening. It has worked before but all of a sudden it just stops.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by iLurhvYu View Post
    It keeps happening. It has worked before but all of a sudden it just stops.
    until you find a permanent solution, maybe you can try this one. if you have a cd or flash drive put a copy of all the files from fgunz on that cd/fd. this way whenever you shut down ur computer, whatever may be causing the problem, at least you still have a fresh copy on ur cd/fd ready to go with all your keys preset.

also, for more permanent effects, when you start ur computer, do you have any programs that might interfere with how the game runs? because it's weird that it only happens when you shut your computer down. it would imply some kind of file change that you're computer is causing... find out what it is and either turn it off or delete it. try gamebooster to close some background programs as well that may be causing it.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

7. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

JungHae (11-08-2010)

Banned

Thanks
    I have no idea. I'm not very sure but only reason I found out is that shutting down, makes the Freestyler gunz not work. Thanks for the help. I'll just do what you told me .
    Again thanks [:

manaog's Avatar FgunZ Ninja™

Thanks
    Heii sniper
    Got a problem on my laptop
    A long time i was on my Administrator and i have no problem with gunz but now my father made me a Account with out admin power -.-.
    I have UAC off i off my Avira and my Firewall and i start always gunz with a "Run as Administrator" when its finish with loading i only see a Username and password no server i dont know the problem of my User Account -.- in other gunz is always the same problem
    Hope you can help me
    Got Vista emachines =)
    Last edited by manaog; 11-08-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Clan Leader :Ninja
    IGN:^5S^3har^5k
    Lvl:99
    Ranking
    My FGZ Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8PCQJZnZM
    I Massive your Face!

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    I think sniper don't look at this thread anymore
    Maybe come msn and i try to fix your problem?
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Thanks
    I Have a New Problem Here..I downloaded the Client and Registered But I dont See any Launcher.exe file!? the only exe file is Svchost.exe and When i double Click it Nothing happens at all !..so could u Upload the missing file for me ? or whatever is wrong..!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information