Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    5745648649848 gcoins each loles

Thanks
    Tomboii this post was made for Wallace.. and honestly i havent paid any attention to this thread since the night i posted it and had no idea that people would be raging over it.. 90% of you people dont know what the **** your talking about.. go ask Alan yourself if you want.. i was in Sparta because of Snuwfer.. and Sylar once again your an idiot.. Tuyet and iDunkninja are two completely different accounts and you of all people should know this because you paid me cash money to let you play on it and take screen shots. i got Tuyet recruited after Yong quit... but iDunkninja was on sparta when i had my char DunkNinja, and once that got banned i quit.. came back like a year later and joined sparta now another year later here we are. All of you people who don't know me don't know shit about me and you can stop talking like you know me or know who i am that includes you Tomboii because i stopped talking to you in what 2008? You act like you know me because you KNEW me when i was a little kid. you should know better than that.. i dont need threads like this to make me known cause im already known. pserver random kidd1es

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dunkninja2k11 View Post
    Tomboii this post was made for Wallace.. and honestly i havent paid any attention to this thread since the night i posted it and had no idea that people would be raging over it.. 90% of you people dont know what the **** your talking about.. go ask Alan yourself if you want.. i was in Sparta because of Snuwfer.. and Sylar once again your an idiot.. Tuyet and iDunkninja are two completely different accounts and you of all people should know this because you paid me cash money to let you play on it and take screen shots. i got Tuyet recruited after Yong quit... but iDunkninja was on sparta when i had my char DunkNinja, and once that got banned i quit.. came back like a year later and joined sparta now another year later here we are. All of you people who don't know me don't know shit about me and you can stop talking like you know me or know who i am that includes you Tomboii because i stopped talking to you in what 2008? You act like you know me because you KNEW me when i was a little kid. you should know better than that.. i dont need threads like this to make me known cause im already known. pserver random kidd1es

I will tell them I played with you on ijji when you were in sparta I think... idr, but I remember snuwfer being with us >..>

Veronica's Avatar 사랑 해요

Thanks
    Snuwfer aubi is the most annoying person on vent and i was in sparta with princess yunny and i dont think i saw you

Luneth<3

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    i hoax alot in ijji and never had ban, GG ?

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    I do yodo's hack on ijji and never got bonned.. U MAD?

DrDre's Avatar I can"t control it...

Thanks
    "You act like you know me because you KNEW me when i was a little kid"
    You still are kid.

Banned

Thanks
    did not really grasp all of this text but yeah you have a point, people change

Scene Kids's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    You can tell just by everyone in the game with you that this isn't nowhere near 09.
    brandy
    Aesthetic / December / <3

10. The following user said thank you to Scene Kids for this useful post:

Syzygy (09-11-2011)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Was duel tourny even released yet in '09? I think not

if it was then where the hell have i been

Spoiler!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information