Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Masqurin's Avatar Flamedancer

Thanks
    runescape has turned to shit because they keep "updating" (ruining more and more features) and private servers have always been shit. you get all 99s within 2 days, for what? to pk? sorry but that's just epic fail. not everyone likes pking or skilling, some of us actually like PVE

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Can these topics please die, seriously it's getting to the point of spam. The answer hasn't changed since the last thread, so give the f*ck up.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Can these topics please die, seriously it's getting to the point of spam. The answer hasn't changed since the last thread, so give the f*ck up.
    In all reality look around the forums. If their was a spam dump site, FGunZ fourms would be the place.
    Last edited by Ariston; 09-08-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Arcalystic's Avatar Old Legendary

Thanks
    Runescape private servers sux , even though its very easy to level in normal rs2.
    I'm the real sujin

Banned

Thanks
    OMG I would mother******* love this piece of shit! The last time I tried to make a runescape private server, I used hamachi and that backfired on me and gave my pc a virus, and then my dad went on his bank account online and the hacker hacked it and charged him about $100000, and they also took out a overdraft of $10000. If you make a server please make it good and all ready to play, and have that feel that when you play it, its the real rs. If you do, I will grant you diplomatic immunity in my local area. Tyvm please! PLease! Please! Please! please! please...!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information