Thanks
    More like super computer >.> -Is jealous-

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Not rly.u can cook something on it.

Trilogy's Avatar IGN:Ryne

Thanks
    Yes trixi. well i called the computer store they said it wouldent be broken bcuz ive had my laptop for about 11 months now and i never got the fans cleand so is it the fans that r dirty cuzz it was on my bed alot or is it my fan thats broken also. week ago my pc was hot and it shut off by itself.

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    I was gonna suggest getting the cooling fins cleaned. The area where the fan meets the fins collects dust and creates a "Lint Wall". Once you remove that, all will be well. A fan hardly goes out on a laptop.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    A laptop will overheat for anything, depending on how long it's left on. If you left your laptop on for 10 hours but afk, it'd overheat. (That's why you don't leave your laptop for 10 hours,) XD

Thanks
    Ok well when i get home i will play fgunz for 3 h ours if my laptop turns off (over heats) i will bring to pc store ask them to clean fans. but if the fans are dead. should i get a cooling pad will that work?

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If worse comes to worse, buy a new laptop. I remember when my other Toshiba laptop kept overheating, and I played GunZ with 30 fps... my god, felt like underclock to the max -.-. Yeah, get a cooling fan it'll help alot.

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joobie View Post
    If worse comes to worse, buy a new laptop. I remember when my other Toshiba laptop kept overheating, and I played GunZ with 30 fps... my god, felt like underclock to the max -.-. Yeah, get a cooling fan it'll help alot.
    i guess i underclock
    cause thats the fps i play with
    And my cousin has a toshiba that was always hot, he bought it for a game, and he couldn't even play it because the overheating made his computer slower.
    So this is probably not normal
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    i guess i underclock
    cause thats the fps i play with
    And my cousin has a toshiba that was always hot, he bought it for a game, and he couldn't even play it because the overheating made his computer slower.
    So this is probably not normal
    Yep. It's terrible, lol. Playing all games with low fps. I remember I took a Video Stress Test on Counter Strike Source, my fps was 5............ like wtf man.
    and then my laptop would reach temperatures of 90% already during the first 5 minutes of start up rofl, also the laptop would get random lag spikes, like when you move your mouse cursor , or listen to music, it spikes -,-...

Toshiba's just bad imo , or I have bad luck :l

Thanks
    ok ive had this laptop for a year my ping in gunz is about 20-40 and i never lag sometimes i spike but i alt tab and i dont. are my fans broken our do they need to be cleaned cuzz ive never cleaned my fans and its been on my bed alot. and my laptop shut off the other day from overheating i think. if the fan is broken. and i get a cooling pad will it keep the laptop cool and not overheat?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information