Thanks
    I have no clue whats going on right now i'm so pissed off..I haven't played on this server since summer. I asked 2 of my friends if they used my account an they said they haven't been on since summer too so something is wrong.. You guys can even check my IP. I come back to check my account to see that I have been muted and that my 90 coins were removed to 0 coins.

Then I go in-game to see if someone spent it on my account and i find that nothing has been spent on my account since i bought the 2 sgs and my donor sword, an again thos were bought during summer. Then I realize my guy char has been changed to a girl char with a random ass set on and yeah i know it doesn't take coins to change chars, But till I was always a male char.

I'm trying to stay calm right now.. Due to the fact i been muted and LOST ALL MY coins for no reason.. Can you gms or admins or whoever is in charge please remove this mute on my char an put back my 9 coins. I seriously don't remember anyone in this community, the only thing i remember was being in a clan named sparta an the leader was June.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Ur muted because of the following 3 reports:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...omi-NinjaStyle
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...or-Harrassment.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/gunz141.jpg/

The 90 coins got removed because the guy who gave you those coins charged his money back @PayPal.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    LMFAO~ Omg you really think that's me. I don't even say words like that, even tho i found them to be funny as hell. When thos pics were taken it fully said they were taken 3 weeks ago. SuperWaffle if you read anything of what i said, you would know the last time i was online was in august during the summer. Again Check My IP before you start assuming I'd even do something like that. Plus SuperWaffle whoever you are I got 40 coins from an event and 50 coins from another event hosted by a different person so please don't tell me the "person" credited back. That's just an excuse from your lack of effort to do a background check on what really happened. Please if there are any admins out there do a background check on my history so i can get back my stuff. Other wise I have no choice but to leave, because i'm not going to settle for that excuse. Due to someones lack of effort to do a real background check on my aco**** history

Country
    Thanks
    1. I checked the coins gift log.
    2. Then who is it? Ur the only one who ever had the name "NinjaStyle". idgaf if it was your friend on your account.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

SuperKekku's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Account share is your own responsibility

Thanks
    Wait, you don't give a what? Dude i'm not here to argue with your childish responds. You checked my coins gift log right? so please tell me the two please who credited back there coins and when they did. Plus, don't be bring up my friends, i'm not trying to stup down to your level. But my friends do not even remember my password. It's very simple just show me the two people who credited back there coins an the date. "Mr awesome coder"

Country
    Thanks
    Then I guess we're done.

Thread Information