Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Gisaku's Avatar Spanker

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

And i always wanted to experience a gay 3-some '-'!
    I could help you achieve that xD

Banned

Thanks
    I pooped today!

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ftwxxx View Post
    make friends with people that don't have shitty personalities?
    uuhhmm, I never asked for you're input or 'help' on my friends, I have pretty decent friends so I don't know why you're giving me this advice when I never asked for it, Read the questions I stated. Everyone in their life comes upon people who are fake or just want something from you.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    What? i thought we were talking about real life shit... and i pooped today...

#onlyGODcanJUDGEme

Banned

Thanks
    Well that sucks but I suppose everyone gets across these type of people. All I can say is real friends don't become strangers. So don't worry.

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Yes, I understand Miranda. First off the girl has no idea whats ahead of her career, if, furthermore she has one. I say you let the friend flee, you don't need those types of
    friends. Look Miranda boys and girls those age(s) tend to act less of there age not wanting to 'grow up' or just want to buy attention. Miranda you can handle this
    situation you a tough butter cup :]

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    Yes, I understand Miranda. First off the girl has no idea whats ahead of her career, if, furthermore she has one. I say you let the friend flee, you don't need those types of
    friends. Look Miranda boys and girls those age(s) tend to act less of there age not wanting to 'grow up' or just want to buy attention. Miranda you can handle this
    situation you a tough butter cup :]
    I love you nancy <3
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I love you nancy <3
    And I love yuh Miranda :]

Graffiti's Avatar Ex-Staff.

Thanks
    In my personal experience, once a cheater always a cheater. And when it rains it pours. The best solution is just a simple "Honey badger don't give a shit" and move on with your life.

Honestly, using online forums IS a good idea to release a little of that anger. Because for one, it's much better than bottling it up. And secondly, it makes it more unlikely that you stress about it later on.

Your drama is very, very small compared to my high school history and past relationship shit. But my point is, there is no reason to stress, because what happens in high school (the social stance, that is) is not in the least important in your future. Well, get good grades (something I never did), make good friends, and mainly, just be happy(Something I make sure I am every single day).

I might be just be an 18year old psychotic-emo-girl addict that knocked up my Junior year girlfriend, but I sure as hell know how to DEAL with stress. You'll never see Me frown :p

Maybe this would have helped somebody here "cool their grits". :p
    My In-Game Names
    ShreakyD, ^8Graffiti, Spectre
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    - A Member since 2008 -
    ---------------------------------------------------------

"Piacere di conoscerti""

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Graffiti View Post
    In my personal experience, once a cheater always a cheater. And when it rains it pours. The best solution is just a simple "Honey badger don't give a shit" and move on with your life.

Honestly, using online forums IS a good idea to release a little of that anger. Because for one, it's much better than bottling it up. And secondly, it makes it more unlikely that you stress about it later on.

Your drama is very, very small compared to my high school history and past relationship shit. But my point is, there is no reason to stress, because what happens in high school (the social stance, that is) is not in the least important in your future. Well, get good grades (something I never did), make good friends, and mainly, just be happy(Something I make sure I am every single day).

I might be just be an 18year old psychotic-emo-girl addict that knocked up my Junior year girlfriend, but I sure as hell know how to DEAL with stress. You'll never see Me frown :p

Maybe this would have helped somebody here "cool their grits". :p
    Thanks for the words.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information