Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GHTEndo View Post
    That's the reason for everyone's first donations... until you become like me and you have every weapon already.
    All I use my coins on now are color name changes... and that's to help the server.
    If it was to help the server, why should you get a "prize" or a "gift" even if it is a "thank you present"?
    I donated to help out the server because i enjoyed the community when i used to play a few months back. I returned and donated not knowing that the game will screw up cause i never had this problem before

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    why did you donate when you didn't even played the game? thats the main mistake you made. you just bought donors to easy kill. not because you wanted to help this server. this should be a lesson for you
    wat is wrong with buying donors to kill ppl?

obviously he just joined/rejoined the server.. why would he want to help a server he just joined and knw ntn about??

the first time i donated wasnt to help the server.. it was so tht i could kill ppl, and im sure that that is wat u had in mind the first time u donated too.. over time he will appreciate the server and just donate to help the server, just like me

give him a break and stop trying to make him seem like a bad guy

THANKS FOR DONATING Robo2021

kk now, try updating the net framework correctly.. it should come in the auto updates for the computer i think, if not google it.

also try putting it in the exceptions list, reinstalling or turning off ur firewall or anti-virus

just some ideas, im not sure if they will work tho
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 11-14-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post

obviously he just joined/rejoined the server.. why would he want to help a server he just joined and knw ntn about??

the first time i donated wasnt to help the server.. it was so tht i could kill ppl, and im sure that that is wat u had in mind the first time u donated too.. over time he will appreciate the server and just donate to help the server, just like me

kk now, try updating the net framework correctly.. it should come in the auto updates for the computer i think, if not google it.

also try putting it in the exceptions list, reinstalling or turning off ur firewall or anti-virus

Thanks Finally someone whose backing me up. I did donate to help. I only bought 2 rings the dagger and the sword. I knew the donor guns would be unfair so i didnt even think about getting them. And i think im gonna redownload the game again. I think im on 4th try but 5th wouldnt hurt

Originally Posted by Bashy View Post

No it didnt work ...I just wanna play my favorite game T.T
    Last edited by Nyntoku; 11-15-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information