Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xCoffeeBlack View Post
    lol idc wat krez say if any EU has played me they would see i dont uc cause i dont hit them forshit
    yeh u don't uc, lots of ppl on this server talk shyt here, I got accused for uc to '' you allhit! '' > uc
    when I don't even float n shyt, they didn;t knew anything about the floating part in uc, just ignore em ;-)

Donator

Thanks
    LOL funny shizzle. Dude named Funkyshot started pming one day asking for screenshots of Monkey when he asked for clan war. So im thinking wtf who this dude. Funkyshot isnt even in Defiance? Unless he has another name and why fok would i want screenshots of monkey (UGLY). Then Monkey PM asking me if i report or something im like WTF? I know monkey don't UC cuz he sok jaja. Plus Monkey was one who say i UC and was going to report me.

Conclusion: Don't involve me into shizzle that don't concern me because i have absolutely no idea what either of you are on about and how i have got invovled.

Closing Statement: I have no quarrels with Monkey or FunkyShot..quit crying girls and just play some gunz!
    Old IGN = Jazz/Jazzy
    Old Clans = Lavi/Arrow

Banned

Thanks
    monkey doesnt uc u feking ez trash kidss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information