Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Untouchable's Avatar Tile

Thanks
    I`ve created this post to talk bout member Ezio! His attitude toward other players is weird. Everyday he`s reporting players for such a big "crime" as calling some one noob or smthing like that! And yes u cant abuse other players but it`s kinda dumb to report ppls for sht. I personally have never talked to him in game but i saw the way he talks to others. He`s acting like he`s gold and makes other ppls mad! Of cours players will rage. So this smart ass sses it and posts to the forum. My opinion is that this guy is the only who deserves the ban! What do u think guys?

IGN: Tile
    Clan: Trauma

Get @ Me!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Untouchable for this useful post:

Ekital (12-09-2011), ianinzehouse (12-13-2011)

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    shut up. stop being x rebel

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

4. The following user said thank you to Moh for this useful post:

EzioBest (12-09-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    No comment '-'

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I`ve created this post to talk bout member Ezio! His attitude toward other players is weird. Everyday he`s reporting players for such a big "crime" as calling some one noob or smthing like that! And yes u cant abuse other players but it`s kinda dumb to report ppls for sht. I personally have never talked to him in game but i saw the way he talks to others. He`s acting like he`s gold and makes other ppls mad! Of cours players will rage. So this smart ass sses it and posts to the forum. My opinion is that this guy is the only who deserves the ban! What do u think guys?
    Imo.. I haven't broken any rules and don't " deserve " a ban by forum standards. >.> I act smart and use logic, is that against the rules?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EzioBest View Post
    Imo.. I haven't broken any rules and don't " deserve " a ban by forum standards. >.> I act smart and use logic, is that against the rules?
    U call it smart to provoke other players, huh?

Get @ Me!

Banned

Thanks
    U call it smart to provoke other players, huh?
    Provoke by defending myself how they would, correct? Then everybody is to blame. Waste of a thread >.>

Thanks
    Provoke by defending myself how they would, correct? Then everybody is to blame. Waste of a thread >.>
    I bet if u were not acting like u are "pro" and can drop everyone, no one would have atcked u! U could have established good relations with players and it was gonna be ok, but cuz of ur huge ego u didn`t.

Get @ Me!

Banned

Thanks
    I bet if u were not acting like u are "pro" and can drop everyone, no one would have atcked u! U could have established good relations with players and it was gonna be ok, but cuz of ur huge ego u didn`t.
    I don't act pro nor say I can drop everyone? Proof of that would be nice. Now you're just attacking me with slander, which makes you look idiotic. I don't need good relations with people I don't even know honestly, that wouldn't help me at all really, would it? How about stop harassing me ( definitely what this post is ) and get on with your life.

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Well, I don't agree to your opinion that saying he deserve a ban, first of all almost all the player in this server ego by saying others player "ez" or "noob" and so on, if the Gm's is going to ban people for egoing, they might as well ban the whole community.

12. The following user said thank you to Claudia for this useful post:

Moh (12-09-2011)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    You don't just do that, you're the newgen that needs to learn his place instead of provoking people in game and then just report them.
    We don't like you, can you just **** off, thanks.

14. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Claudia (12-09-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information