Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Yea. Just gonna come out and say it lol. Thanks, to Lucey, I'll be returning in-game. I guess the major origin of my leave from playing Freestyle GunZ dates to the introduction of V6. With V6, everyone lost their Accounts, their Donation items, everything. I had a level 95 FULL Donation items, meds, armor, dagger, shotguns, everything donated for me by multiple members. Well, since I had no proof of Donation, I never got them back even after constant begging of Dave and me being a respected Moderator at the time. Not his fault, I agree with his decision looking back, buuuut that's besides the point. Lucey gave me 50 coins, I got a Dagger, now I can move fast in game like I used to and I'll most likely play every so often. As long as no one ruins my 1.35 k/d >: )!

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    wait how many times u had said that u wanted to come back again..? :/
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Country
    Thanks
    Probably a billion, but I never did because I couldn't get used to not having the Donation items I worked so well with. To put it bluntly, donation items were my crack, and without them, I pretty much freaking sucked and didn't want to lose any of my respect because I sucked, so I left.

Banned

Thanks
    ez

/5char

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    i told u to get da dagger :>suggested*
    edit: is it weird that i knew u made this thread before i clicked on it cuz it had the word "Umpteenth"? jaja

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Country
    Thanks
    Only Jakanadin uses smart big words lol.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Glad to hear that you're back in-game

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    It's hard to stay in-game though. I just can't keep up with all the Donator's . I get two-shotted all the time lmao, especially since I don't have armor. I can dodge fairly well for the most part, but when it's Attack and Defense, I'm the last one alive, and it's 3v1, I die every time without getting one kill. Always too busy moving to shoot lol.

Thread Information