21 43.75%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    i take it like once a month and no its not pills :L
    doesn't matter if it's in pill form or not '-'
    same effect

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    No, Because its not good.!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    i used to smoke some purple and such but i stoped,its great for a short period idk 3 months or so but after that your a bit addicted to it and you will be lost.

Originally Posted by Myasthenia View Post
    No, Because its not good.!
    Thats bullshit btw.

4. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Vengeful (12-27-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    doesn't matter if it's in pill form or not '-'
    same effect
    go to a rave and drop md

lol trust you will have the time of your life plus everyone else is on mdma/mcat/cocaine w.e sniff

so your all just loving eachother :L every music video you see of raves/festivals EVERYONE is on something

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    it can turn out bad, drugs is ( most times ) bad mmmkay?

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    ./NO marijuana makes u mad angry br kid
    take tea instead,it makes peace loving kids
    therefore,TEA(real pro drink this)>marijuana(for mad noobs)
    Is it me or are we just so asian soo true! agree

Usually, I drink milk at night and tea in the morning.
    They oppose ea other like yin and yang defines wellness.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

User Not Found

Thanks
    Yes, yes, yes, and ******* yes a Million times. Weed is not EVEN CLOSE to being as bad as people make it out to be.

And for people who want to try to drag the long-term affects into it eh-eh, I've been smoking Marijuana daily for 17 years and I am as healthy as a horse, and it's not a matter of addiction I'm not addicted in any way at all, period, addiction is when you become attached and you CAN'T let go of something, I am attached but I could stop smoking any time I wanted to I just chose not to because I love it and it's harmless. I still have my 9-5, live a normal life and even participate in 2 Mile long runs for my City's Cancer Awareness program. But it affects everyone differently, Weed is for some people and it's not for some people.

Shut up, chill out and smoke a joint And for the people who try to use a bad trip or bad experience as a reason for it being bad it's not the Weed it's you, you're the one that can't handle it if it was the Weed it would do that to everyone who smoked it. Not to mention all of the Medical Conditions that smoking Marijuana really does cure.
    Last edited by Existence; 12-14-2011 at 03:46 PM.

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    u take pills that make quarter sized holes in your brain and your bagging on weed?
    As an M user myself, last time I checked, a high release of serotonin and dopamine, which belongs to the brain, doesn't burn the brain itself.
    So what's the cause of these so-called holes in the brain...

Anyways, weed is fine, only downfall is that people that can't handle it will end up doing stupid shit, so keeping it illegal is fine.
    And it's impossible to be addicted to it unless your smoking cigarettes(effects of nicotine) within a short period of time of smoking weed or got something addictive laced in it.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    i agree a downside is that it is illegal, but if you're arguing about the legalization of marijuana that doesn't come into play. Also, carcinogens are a problem, but marijuana has never been directly correlated with lung cancer, and also as you said, it can be vaporized etc.

To everyone else, no it's not addictive, get your facts straight. It can become a habit, just like anything else can. It does slow your reaction time, but it seems most people like to stay home ("chill out") when they're high anyway.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    are you just retarded or what? no good arguments against it... Lets think.... bad trips? no control? becomes an escape for people, its expensive? like wtf that didn't even cost me 10 seconds.
    I really don't appreciate being called retarded n-n. "bad trips" aren't really an issue, marijuana is known for bringing happiness and calm.. If you mean no control as in substance abuse, well that can become an issue if you are the type of person who makes habits easily, but addiction is not the issue. True that it's expensive but not everywhere, and if that's really an issue then one can grow their own.. Not really sure what you mean by "an escape for people" but some people need an escape, which is why it is prescribed for stress and other issues of the like.

good day sir.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Marijuanna is good,because if your depresse'd and you get stoned as fck,you wont be thinkin of it,you'll think about the good times so yeah, marijuanna for life<3

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Thrinaria for this useful post:

Existence (12-14-2011), Vengeful (12-27-2011)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information