27 56.25%
  • nay

21 43.75%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Honestly, its no argument that your always in control because your not yourself lol, and you can't compare it to other drugs, I saw plenty people going bad.

You can't say whether or not the "plenty of people going bad" had any relationship with the use of marijuana.

also, i don't know if you've ever been high, but for me, i'm still myself. I just feel more relaxed, sometimes i think things are funnier than they should be, helps me forget about stress/problems etc. Sometimes i even feel more focused.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    All I know is that weed is bad when frequently used as an escape. Things often do not get better when you keep running away from them. Most of these studies, for and against weed are full of false claims. Alcohol is legal in a lot of western countries, I do not think of weed as worse then alcohol.

User Not Found

Thanks
    Honestly, its no argument that your always in control because your not yourself lol, and you can't compare it to other drugs, I saw plenty people going bad.
    I've never lost control of any of my bodily functions/habits/etc. after smoking. Some people's body's can handle it and some can't, it's usually the people who's body isn't used to the small amount of Toxins that the THC carries that overreact, panic and ultimately label weed as bad. I've never once in my 17 years ever had a bad trip, experience, high, nor have I ever been irresponsible with consumption nor my actions during/after. Also it has never made me do anything I wouldn't normally do.

Banned

Thanks

Now all of you shut the **** up. Weed is not a drug. It isn't bad for you. Why the **** is it not legal?

5. The following user said thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

Existence (12-14-2011)

User Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs
    Now all of you shut the **** up. Weed is not a drug. It isn't bad for you. Why the **** is it not legal?
    Because the system makes far too much money off of it being Illegal. Busts, Raids, Traffic Stops, Hemp Products etc. Sadly Weed will never be legal =[

And Kat Williams.... ******* awesome.

Btw I always found it funny how Cigarettes are at least 10x more harmful and fatal than Marijuana is, yet Cigarettes are and always will be Legal. Did you know it's literally impossible to overdose on Marijuana? And that there has never in history been a single fatal occurrence from someone smoking too much Weed? Even over prolonged use.
    Last edited by Existence; 12-14-2011 at 11:42 PM.

DocSvengalli's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    are you just retarded or what? no good arguments against it... Lets think.... bad trips? no control? becomes an escape for people, its expensive? like wtf that didn't even cost me 10 seconds.
    Not a good argument because that's not valid...
    Bad trips? You're thinking Salvia... which is LEGAL.
    Weed doesn't make you trip like Magic Shrooms, Acid, Cocaine, or Salvia.
    No control? I just smoked a ton of purp last night and I had a ton of control.
    You decide when the high takes over.
    Expensive? Get a job...?
    People who work at McDonald's have enough money to buy weed... you don't need much?
    And it cost you less than 10 seconds because not much thought was put into it...
    Next?
    Btw, my answer is it's obviously fkin' amazing.
    I can't wait to try more of the various strains out there.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    Because the system makes far too much money off of it being Illegal. Busts, Raids, Traffic Stops, Hemp Products etc. Sadly Weed will never be legal =[

And Kat Williams.... ******* awesome.

Btw I always found it funny how Cigarettes are at least 10x more harmful and fatal than Marijuana is, yet Cigarettes are and always will be Legal. Did you know it's literally impossible to overdose on Marijuana? And that there has never in history been a single fatal occurrence from someone smoking too much Weed? Even over prolonged use.
    the only reason the prop in california was denied because growers were too greedy. gangsters like money. they don't care about the weed itself or any positive/negative effects if has. many growers told people they sold to and other growers to vote no for more profit. big growers took local growers near humboldt and killed at least 20 people in a cave because they refused to vote no for more profit. i know because one of my friends is 1 out of 4 people who he saw make it out.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Gisaku's Avatar Spanker

Thanks
    I had a bad experience with it myself I smoked it for near to 11 years which drove me Schizophrenic I'm still not all right up stairs. One of the main
    problems was I was to paranoid to get help. But I am at a stage where I can talk about it now and I actually find some of the shit that happened really funny.

Don't get me wrong Im not saying its bad Im just saying that everything effects people in different ways I got friends who have been smoking it and still are for longer than I was and there fine ( Some of them are complete arseholes if they haven't had a spliff in a while but that's there problem xD)

My main reason for posting this is you need a option in the middle cause this topic really does have a grey area.

10. The following user said thank you to Gisaku for this useful post:

Syzygy (12-15-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Weed everyday all day

12. The following user said thank you to Vengeful for this useful post:

Brutus (12-18-2011)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    guys smoking in general is bad. your lungs are going to be filled with ash and trash. the drug itself has a bad influence on the brain. Its not proved yet but observations show that people who use marijuana are slower in thinking and get confused easily. You get addicted to the stuff and how more you use every day the harder is it to stop with it (stopping could even kill you because your body is so depended on the drug).

The reason that you guys want it so much already shows that you are already adicted. good luck

14. The following user said thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (12-18-2011)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information