• yay

27 56.25%
  • nay

21 43.75%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    User Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    guys smoking in general is bad. your lungs are going to be filled with ash and trash. the drug itself has a bad influence on the brain. Its not proved yet but observations show that people who use marijuana are slower in thinking and get confused easily. You get addicted to the stuff and how more you use every day the harder is it to stop with it (stopping could even kill you because your body is so depended on the drug).

The reason that you guys want it so much already shows that you are already adicted. good luck
    Smoking in General may be bad but you shouldn't lump smoking weed in there. Your lungs don't get filled with ashes in any way whatsoever and they're not filled with Trash either. Weed smoke does not carry any harmful toxins that you find in say house fire smoke, or cigarette smoke, the smoke that is harmful. If you notice the smoke that is produced when you burn Marijuana is almost pure white, it's not black like wood burning or some harmful material burning because Weed smoke doesn't have any harmful toxins or gases emitted from it when ignited, it's been scientifically proven time and time and time and time again that the Smoke produced from a Plant, Weed has no harmful substances such as Toxins, Gases or Bacteria in it. If it did I would have serious health problems seeing as how I've been a relentless Weed smoker for 17 years now.

And the only time that Marijuana makes you think slow or confuses you is when you're smoking it, when you're high. Marijuana doesn't cause you to act slow and dopey after your High has worn off, you are slow and dopey while you are high and when it's done that's it until you smoke again. If it had long-term effects I aswell as half of my family and a good 80% of my friends would all be dopey society-low lifes like everyone depicts weed to cause, and we're not. Ask anyone who's ever smoked longer than 10 years and they'll tell you first hand that it's not harmful, and we of all people should know since we're the ones that are smoking and should have these fairy-tale health problems. Science has proved a countless number of times that Weed may be harmful to SOME extent (Obviously it's not completely harmless I've never said that) but it's not NEARLY as bad as society generally makes it out to be. But on the other hand Science has contradicted itself and proved multiple times that it is very harmful. That's why I don't make my assumptions based on semi-biased Science Studies, I base it on my own 17 year old experience, and my own family and friend's experience.

If Weed had such bad long term effects then why isn't my Uncle who's a bigger smoker than me dead yet or in the hospital hooked up to a machine to help him breath? He's 68 years old and he's smoked since he was 15. That's 53 years he's been smoking daily and he's almost healthier than I am. Or my Parents, my Mother is 63 and she's smoked Weed and Cigarettes since she was 18, she's one of the most healthy intellectual minds I've ever known, same with my Dad he's smoked for over 45 years and he's still healthy as a horse, and he runs with me in our City's 2-Mile long Cancer Awareness programs. Like I said I don't speak from some poppycock biased Science study that is probably 50% exaggerated, I speak from decades of my own personal experience and decades and decades of my Family's personal experience. The only thing bad with Weed is that it causes the weak-minded, intellectually unstable people to freak out and give it a bad name. Never once in the history of Life has there ever been a single case of;

A.) Someone dying due to Marijuana related issues
    B.) Someone dying due to 'Long-Term' effects
    C.) Someone acting like a maniac and committing crimes, or murder
    D.) Someone overdosing (It's literally physically impossible to OD on Weed)
    E.) Someone having serious even partial life-threatening health issues

Again Weed is only for some people, I'm not saying everyone should smoke Weed it's for certain people and not for certain people. In-General though Weed itself is not a bad thing, Society and the Media have all gave Weed a bad name and labeled it as a Drug to keep it illegal. The Media and our public outliers portray it to be bad so that they can continue making heaps of money off of it being Illegal. Weed is not a Drug by the way, a Drug is Crack, Cocaine, Meth, Shrooms, etc. Those are all addicting and they DO cause serious short-term and long-term health problems and can kill you, Weed is not addicting, the only way it is addicting is if you have no control over your life and you are a weak-minded person. I'm not addicted to weed, like I said I could choose to quit any second if I wanted to I could say to myself right now to never pick up a joint again, but I don't because I choose not to because I know it's not going to hurt me and I love it, I don't choose not to because I can't put it down, there's a difference between addiction and a choice.

Either way bottom line is, once again, I know first-hand from 17 years of daily smoking that Weed is not as harmful as everyone thinks and I know that it hasn't and it isn't going to hurt me. The positive things that come from weed outnumber the negative things exponentially. So while you guys are living your everyday normal repetitive boring life I'll be puffin' on a nice fat joint experiencing life how it should be experienced. I hope some of you who have such a bad view on Weed come to your senses and enjoy a magnificent Plant that God has given us to enjoy.

Edit:

Also if Weed was so bad Tens-Of Thousands of Doctors Nation-wide wouldn't recommend it to Patients. Weed even cures Health Problems, Cannabis is a remedy that cures over 75 Medical Conditions. Weed is an Herb, a Medicine, not a Drug. My Doctor is a licensed profession and he's been a licensed Doctor for over 40 years, we've talked about this many times and he agrees that Weed is not harmful, if anyone should know about the supposed health issues of smoking Weed it would be a Licensed Professional Doctor.
    Last edited by Existence; 12-18-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    dude its pointless making this thread coz no1 is gonna bother reading your s.a on fokin weed.

Banned

Thanks
    Why don't we let people decide for themselves instead of judging for each other.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Well, not making anyone decide, it's an argument, that's the whole point of this section...

btw, @ the picture waffle posted, i see a lot of bad things but i dont see any sources cited. ;~;

I can see a few things in the picture that are untrue just by scanning through. Is that image old? The facts may be made up or outdated..

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    this is funny cause u kids r all sober hahahaa

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    Smoking in General may be bad but you shouldn't lump smoking weed in there. Your lungs don't get filled with ashes in any way whatsoever and they're not filled with Trash either. Weed smoke does not carry any harmful toxins that you find in say house fire smoke, or cigarette smoke, the smoke that is harmful. If you notice the smoke that is produced when you burn Marijuana is almost pure white, it's not black like wood burning or some harmful material burning because Weed smoke doesn't have any harmful toxins or gases emitted from it when ignited, it's been scientifically proven time and time and time and time again that the Smoke produced from a Plant, Weed has no harmful substances such as Toxins, Gases or Bacteria in it. If it did I would have serious health problems seeing as how I've been a relentless Weed smoker for 17 years now.

And the only time that Marijuana makes you think slow or confuses you is when you're smoking it, when you're high. Marijuana doesn't cause you to act slow and dopey after your High has worn off, you are slow and dopey while you are high and when it's done that's it until you smoke again. If it had long-term effects I aswell as half of my family and a good 80% of my friends would all be dopey society-low lifes like everyone depicts weed to cause, and we're not. Ask anyone who's ever smoked longer than 10 years and they'll tell you first hand that it's not harmful, and we of all people should know since we're the ones that are smoking and should have these fairy-tale health problems. Science has proved a countless number of times that Weed may be harmful to SOME extent (Obviously it's not completely harmless I've never said that) but it's not NEARLY as bad as society generally makes it out to be. But on the other hand Science has contradicted itself and proved multiple times that it is very harmful. That's why I don't make my assumptions based on semi-biased Science Studies, I base it on my own 17 year old experience, and my own family and friend's experience.

If Weed had such bad long term effects then why isn't my Uncle who's a bigger smoker than me dead yet or in the hospital hooked up to a machine to help him breath? He's 68 years old and he's smoked since he was 15. That's 53 years he's been smoking daily and he's almost healthier than I am. Or my Parents, my Mother is 63 and she's smoked Weed and Cigarettes since she was 18, she's one of the most healthy intellectual minds I've ever known, same with my Dad he's smoked for over 45 years and he's still healthy as a horse, and he runs with me in our City's 2-Mile long Cancer Awareness programs. Like I said I don't speak from some poppycock biased Science study that is probably 50% exaggerated, I speak from decades of my own personal experience and decades and decades of my Family's personal experience. The only thing bad with Weed is that it causes the weak-minded, intellectually unstable people to freak out and give it a bad name. Never once in the history of Life has there ever been a single case of;

A.) Someone dying due to Marijuana related issues
    B.) Someone dying due to 'Long-Term' effects
    C.) Someone acting like a maniac and committing crimes, or murder
    D.) Someone overdosing (It's literally physically impossible to OD on Weed)
    E.) Someone having serious even partial life-threatening health issues

Again Weed is only for some people, I'm not saying everyone should smoke Weed it's for certain people and not for certain people. In-General though Weed itself is not a bad thing, Society and the Media have all gave Weed a bad name and labeled it as a Drug to keep it illegal. The Media and our public outliers portray it to be bad so that they can continue making heaps of money off of it being Illegal. Weed is not a Drug by the way, a Drug is Crack, Cocaine, Meth, Shrooms, etc. Those are all addicting and they DO cause serious short-term and long-term health problems and can kill you, Weed is not addicting, the only way it is addicting is if you have no control over your life and you are a weak-minded person. I'm not addicted to weed, like I said I could choose to quit any second if I wanted to I could say to myself right now to never pick up a joint again, but I don't because I choose not to because I know it's not going to hurt me and I love it, I don't choose not to because I can't put it down, there's a difference between addiction and a choice.

Either way bottom line is, once again, I know first-hand from 17 years of daily smoking that Weed is not as harmful as everyone thinks and I know that it hasn't and it isn't going to hurt me. The positive things that come from weed outnumber the negative things exponentially. So while you guys are living your everyday normal repetitive boring life I'll be puffin' on a nice fat joint experiencing life how it should be experienced. I hope some of you who have such a bad view on Weed come to your senses and enjoy a magnificent Plant that God has given us to enjoy.

Edit:

Also if Weed was so bad Tens-Of Thousands of Doctors Nation-wide wouldn't recommend it to Patients. Weed even cures Health Problems, Cannabis is a remedy that cures over 75 Medical Conditions. Weed is an Herb, a Medicine, not a Drug. My Doctor is a licensed profession and he's been a licensed Doctor for over 40 years, we've talked about this many times and he agrees that Weed is not harmful, if anyone should know about the supposed health issues of smoking Weed it would be a Licensed Professional Doctor.
    It is ok an all to use it for medical reasons because you have to regulate how much you smoke but my point is that you shouldnt say to kids like: hey go use weed its cool and nothing is dangerous about it. because that is just not true.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    idea1.jpg

Yabadabadoooooooooooooooooooooooo!`

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

8. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

Existence (12-19-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    because you are advertising drug use on a forum with alot of children on it.
    Everyone gets introduced to it sometime, Dont pretend all little kids grow up to be angels if they dont hear about weed or
    other drugs.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information