• yay

27 56.25%
  • nay

21 43.75%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PlayDead's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
    the substance of course has medical remedies that helps cure certains things in humans like say unable to sleep or bad eye vision or even pain, but of course have side effects that effects the body in an emotion state that controls the body to act, but of course their are safer ways, different other med's that have the same effects without the side effects. and are more controllable then marijuana
    and also addiction comes into play when using marijuana
    actual marijuana really isn't an addicting drug.

PlayDead
    Donated: $224.50
    http://playdeadsunshine.deviantart.com/

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    I smoke it.

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Sindura's Avatar Pansexual Pedo

Thanks
    Marijuana, es cool stuff.
    Helps me to bear my classmates lolololol
    Dominik,Quohon,Sindura,Shiarike,Toxi,Paradise Garden,ParadiseGG

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    and I can't find anyone with a good argument against marijuana.
    are you just retarded or what? no good arguments against it... Lets think.... bad trips? no control? becomes an escape for people, its expensive? like wtf that didn't even cost me 10 seconds.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    are you just retarded or what? no good arguments against it... Lets think.... bad trips? no control? becomes an escape for people, its expensive? like wtf that didn't even cost me 10 seconds.
    compared to other drugs, weed hardly has bad trips and rarely are they nearly as frightful or depressing
    always in control, just slowed reactions
    not really, drains endorphens and u get tired of it for a while after too much. its more of like idk man im high.
    this i agree with this one, but if u lvl up ur smoking game u can find from friends for cheap(for me i had a old best friend that we had a contest. whoever smoked more sold to each other half off-iwon)

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    ./NO marijuana makes u mad angry br kid
    take tea instead,it makes peace loving kids
    therefore,TEA(real pro drink this)>marijuana(for mad noobs)
    Agreed.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    1. No
    2. Cause weed isn't harmful.
    3. Bad trips? Not once except one night I smoked a lone... And I think the shit was laced lol.
    4. No control? I can walk straight. I can drive. Just slower reactions, but it isn't like every second is an hour.
    5. Expensive? Weekends. Parties. I get passed blunts like it is candy.

Banned

Thanks
    it does get addictive after a while i went 2 years straight smoking weed everyday and quit for 2 months in the first week i was having withdrawal symptons i was mad cranky flipping out at everyone, couldnt go to sleep
    same with a few of my mates too

weed is good a for a while untill you stop getting the giggles and you just practically mong out all day (cant be bothered to do anything) and your tolerance will gradually build up so it will cost you more and more to get high

in my opinion use it as a weekend drug and dont start using it in the week (mon - fri)

i take mdma when i go raves (once a month) and i have the best time of my life when i go because 1 gram does me for the night

anyways

marijuana shouldnt be legalised most people cant handle the drug but they wont admit it (addictive)

9. The following user said thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

Vengeful (12-27-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    it does get addictive after a while i went 2 years straight smoking weed everyday and quit for 2 months in the first week i was having withdrawal symptons i was mad cranky flipping out at everyone, couldnt go to sleep
    same with a few of my mates too

weed is good a for a while untill you stop getting the giggles and you just practically mong out all day (cant be bothered to do anything) and your tolerance will gradually build up so it will cost you more and more to get high

in my opinion use it as a weekend drug and dont start using it in the week (mon - fri)

i take mdma when i go raves (once a month) and i have the best time of my life when i go because 1 gram does me for the night

anyways

marijuana shouldnt be legalised most people cant handle the drug but they wont admit it (addictive)
    u take pills that make quarter sized holes in your brain and your bagging on weed?

11. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

Syzygy (12-14-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    u take pills that make quarter sized holes in your brain and your bagging on weed?
    i take it like once a month and no its not pills :L

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information