crashlove's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Well, here's my question.
    Am i the only one that noticed that young ppl playing gunz can't lose, what i mean by can't lose is that if they kill someone they're happy u know but when they get killed well they get mad.
    And then they just start complaining you know saying you sux stuff like that, i think im one of those "kind" of people that learned that Winning can happen and LOSING can happen 2.
    Just sayin what i think because i think kids today need to relax, they are probably gettin bullyed at school, maybe havin bad parents, having bad friends, having bad lifes u know, well i think that
    they shouldn't spend that rage over games because, i used to do this shit 2 raging on games coz my life sucked well i understood that raging on games dont do anything just makes u even worst
    and makes people think that ur just a young stupid kid. Well i don't talk about people saying Ah Fuk u 1 or 2 times i talk about people getting mad because they get killed and they say: You suck, You're bad,
    ezpz etc... well i think thats sad coz it's only a game? well they're is also that thing "1 v 1" the guy is like Huh 1 v 1 ur ezpz etc... dodge plz ill post ur dodge on forum, well i think that no one gives a fuk about people dodgin
    personnaly i dodge everytime even if i know i could win it because what will it change? if u win he'll just get more mad or if u lose he'll feel like a kind. i think im not the only one thinking this way, i think they should give warnings
    for raging over games, i know lots of people would get banned but don't u think we would have a better community? i think that if everybody respect eachother we could be a great comunity, at the moment we're like a bunch of
    gangs in a community so everybody is fighting eachother and ragin on others. i think that we should stop that thing, respect each others.

Thats how i think, well if u dont think like me leave a comment down there and let me know how u think. if u agree with me u can thank me or just put a comment down there.

Peace - NotActive

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Cool Story Bro

Thread Information