Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    You have been here for what...?
    a year?
    Tough it up bro. People have been here since 08 and 07. Do you know the shit we went through?
    Here let me tell you...
    We went through a coder who decided to be a **** and give us half of a anti-hack. (Which was impossible to hack)
    Than he said he wanted more money. We have went through a mass destruction of FGunZ which led to haveing to delete the database.
    Yes, that means every 99 someone had they had to start off to 0. Every person who had donors had to prove they had donors. Else they wouldn't get it back.
    We had a server that had a shit load of people on. With a bunch of room tags that brought tons of players. Than guess what? This is where you come in. The partwhere you have 6.8. That you come on and bitch about every single day.
    We lost 2 amazing Admins who worked their asses off and would never give up. Than we got more .
    Now stop bitching. Be happy we have a better coder who worked his ass off and lost sleep just to make this community better.
    -Andrew
    If I missed anything post below.
    DUDE I DONT FKING CARE , if they made this server ofc they lost sleep days thats theyre job as staff of this server , yes i been here hmm since start of 2010 almost 2 year anyway i wanted long enough for v7 and that thing of erase database its easy all people should know to ss theyre donors and important things , you never know when you need it , i always take ss of everything , btw wont v7 all characters start at lvl 1 ? ._.'

STAFF HAS THE JOB to take care of this server not just lay around and play and be on forums like most of gm here but to be fast and help players in need in game and in forum simultainly the staff that ive seen that does the hard work is waffle , sick , kira and shui was a good gm , rest desnt do crap , and our job is to have fun in the server since its made for us and to bitch when its needed so the server improves
    Last edited by Tommy; 12-22-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cookiexe View Post
    DUDE I DONT FKING CARE , if they made this server ofc they lost sleep days thats theyre job as staff of this server , yes i been here hmm since start of 2010 almost 2 year anyway i wanted long enough for v7 and that thing of erase database its easy all people should know to ss theyre donors and important things , you never know when you need it , i always take ss of everything , btw wont v7 all characters start at lvl 1 ? ._.'

STAFF HAS THE JOB to take care of this server not just lay around and play and be on forums like most of gm here but to be fast and help players in need in game and in forum simultainly the staff that ive seen that does the hard work is waffle , sick , kira and shui was a good gm , rest desnt do crap , and our job is to have fun in the server since its made for us and to bitch when its needed so the server improves
    You don't know shit.
    Leave the server.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

AsianThunder (12-22-2011), Fable (12-22-2011)

Thanks
    You don't know shit.
    Leave the server.
    NO ? i like v6,8

Banned

Thanks
    NO ? i like v6,8
    No offense but your getting owned.

6. The following user said thank you to AsianThunder for this useful post:

Fable (12-22-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Than sop bitching and play.

8. The following user said thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

Fable (12-22-2011)

Thanks
    Than sop bitching and play.
    i bitch however and how much i want , you cant do shit to change me , i am just expressing my opinion on some things around the fgunz world not simply hating all OK ?!

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Err , guys , srsly lets be honest dont you think that all players of the fgunz world shouldve be updated with the news of the server or new clients ? , i think that golden member was an lame excuse to get money -.-' , most of the players that have bought was cuz of v7 now that v7 beta is out only 7 player on and others are raging cause they cant get on or it just doesnt work and its making the real online server 6.8 crashing and dc'ing because they share same dedicated server or something like that , im with serious rage because i like log in on fgunz 6.8 llike 15165165165151 times and when i actually succed loggin in without a crash when i start playing and after a while i get a dc and when i log in i get crash or simply get crash and i have to try 252525656546464 times again to log in , this is simply foolish .
    The beta release just made real server get more crash and other things i dont remember now <.< ' dont hate the player hate the game '

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE !

Well if need money what better way to get it then to tell you *that youll get more info on v7 if donat *its just some people feel the need to know every thing "now" and they just cant wait,
    but the same info will come to you in time,and when the v7 is relesed the donator section is usless (I know all the Gms/Devs and If I need I can pm the the owner {like all})and I can
    talk to them when I need help or have a sugestion for somting and like me all can get to know/talk with them, without the goldent ownership.
    and like you said its beta it was obv that it would have many problems.

and I think the server should be geting ready to a mess of players coming back to the server,because when v7 comes wont metter how it will look like
    just by hearing the name messs of people will come (I am 90% sure of it),and there might be overload of players playing that might make many problems.

You have been here for what...?
    a year?
    Tough it up bro. People have been here since 08 and 07. Do you know the shit we went through?
    Here let me tell you...
    We went through a coder who decided to be a **** and give us half of a anti-hack. (Which was impossible to hack) Than he released the sources. Which made it able to hack. As wel with ******* us over with around 300 dollars I believe.
    Than he said he wanted more money. We have went through a mass destruction of FGunZ which led to haveing to delete the database.
    Yes, that means every 99 someone had they had to start off to 0. Every person who had donors had to prove they had donors. Else they wouldn't get it back.
    We had a server that had a shit load of people on. With a bunch of room tags that brought tons of players.
    Than guess what? This is where you come in. The partwhere you have 6.8. That you come on and bitch about every single day.
    That the heart of this community waited and waited and waited for it to be released. In fact if I am right it was about a half year.
    We lost 2 amazing Admins who worked their asses off and would never give up. Than we got more .
    Now stop bitching. Be happy we have a better coder who worked his ass off and lost sleep just to make this community better.
    -Andrew -08
    If I missed anything post below.

- Forums getting ddosed/ or database error which made the forums slow as hell.
    So that was then now its now I wanna play I wanna have fun and if they wont dev in time and good like they say, many player/gamer will and leave this server to
    another that dose the devs in time,IF YOU CANT Keep with the groving demands dont make a server,
    (Me I just like the server as it is So I dont realy care much how it looks like,but not all like me)

Banned

Thanks
    i bitch however and how much i want , you cant do shit to change me , i am just expressing my opinion on some things around the fgunz world not simply hating all OK ?!
    Watch me.
    /lock and move to trash section please.

12. The following user said thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

Fable (12-22-2011)

ProGame's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    you got the awnser?

Watch me.
    /lock and move to trash section please.
    you, if dont got nothing helpfull to say dont say anything.
    and dont act like you understad ,because untill you dont own this server you know nothing.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    The cookie cracked o.o

15. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Fable (12-22-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information