View Poll Results: What do you think about Friendship?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friendship is good, and I'm not emo.

16 33.33%
  • Friendship is good, and I'm a GunZ fanatic.

9 18.75%
  • Friendship is nice, I however have no friends.

6 12.50%
  • **** friendship, I am an emo child.

5 10.42%
  • Drugs, Girls, Music

12 25.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Friendship is surely something. and I think that as a Freestyling Community, we should all be friends, so that our bonds can strengthen and we will be one, big, happy family. Bigger than my penis, something that our friendship won't be. I for one have grown sick and tired of watching a bunch of people hate, and dislike eachother, and I think we should all care for eachother like a Filipino with Lechon. Over the last few years of my life, I have watched this community deteriorate into what it is now, a bunch of angry nerds crying every time they get killed by a lagger, a bunch of poor people crying when they get killed by donars, a bunch of Brazillians being racially abused because they live elsewhere, and it bothers me. Sometimes, it makes me cry, just like when someone takes food away from Foe, but I always see the bright side of life, because I am a positive, young man, as positive as than AderZ' sincere poetry in every single comment he posts on this forum.

You see, my friends. I happen to watch My Little Pony, a show which has taught me the meaning of life- Friendship. People have always referred to me as a gay little boy, for watching what is known as a "little girls show". However, it actually preaches more things than you ever will in life, if you continue to be angry sluts on a game. Next year, I want to live life to my best standards, in order for me to turn around my life. I was once like you all. A young, angry, addicted, GunZ player. Until I suddenly realised- This must change! I decided to then take out what is now referred to as the JohnB incident- Where I supposedly ragequitted and was nowhere to be seen for 9 months. However, what many of you do not know is that in this time, I was turning my life around, and I think that this year, you should all too.

For those of you on Freestyle Craft, I think it is time you learned about forgiveness. It has come to my attention that you have been "griefed" many times, having lost your 8bit property, your houses, your pickaxes, your gravel, your diamonds and so forth. But have you ever thought of it like this? What about the unfortunate people around the world who had their houses griefed due to natural disasters? What about during the world wars, where your ancestors had their houses griefed due to hate? It is a sad thing, hate. I think that if we all learn to forgive and forget, we will all learn to play these games in perfect harmony, just like when a group of friendly nerds have the perfect teamwork, getting the perfect scores in a clanwar. Imagine if you were all friends on Freestyle Craft? You could all put your 8bit houses together and make something beautiful, like Buckingham Palace, instead of your gravel sheds.

When I stopped online gaming for that 9 month period, I found myself to be taking studying a bit more seriously, and what comes with good studying? That's right! Presents from Santa! If you all keep being sluts on these online games, You will find that Santa will put you on the "naughty" list, and instead of coming by and giving you a few presents or two, he might just take your cookies and milk, and squeeze up that chimney! However, if you do not believe in Santa, let's think of it like this! When your mother sees your report cards to be filled with a bunch of pathetic grades, what will you get for Christmas? Bread. She'll probably eat the cookies and milk and send you off to your room, where you will have to think about your foul behaviour. Now for the religious part of it, if you decide to take the positive way of life, God will give you a positive life. You will be given a partner, children, a job, and you will be more fortunate than me, being able to purchase your own computer. If you take the negative nerd way of life, he will send you down the ladder, and you will be treated dearly, you will end up less fortunate, and have a very bad computer such as myself. This was the thing that left me as I am today, negativity. If I was a good boy when I was a GM, I would have ended up having much better things in life.

If you have read this far, thank you for your time, and I promise that I will respect you as much as you have respected me, having read through this thread. You are all nice people, but some of you are yet to see this, because of your weed and drugs which have distorted your minds, but when you do, come and talk to me, I am ready to make a friendship, with all my very best friends at Freestylers World.
    Last edited by JohnB; 12-24-2011 at 03:09 AM.

2. The following 20 users say thank you to JohnB for this useful post:

Alwis (12-24-2011), AsianThunder (12-24-2011), BreakSuckr (12-24-2011), Claudia (12-24-2011), Electricity (01-07-2012), Feinted (01-08-2012), GeorgeGFX (01-01-2012), Joobie (12-24-2011), KingHugo (12-24-2011), High (12-27-2011), Kira (12-27-2011), Moh (12-24-2011), Nigel (12-24-2011), Joel (01-12-2012), Secured (01-01-2012), SuperKekku (01-12-2012), Tomboii (01-05-2012), Vengeful (12-27-2011), yuul (01-01-2012), }{it (12-24-2011)

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Drugs, Girls, Music ALL DAY , ERR' DAY babes !

4. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

Ariston (12-24-2011)

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    John : Friendship is nice, I however have no friends. & Drugs, Girls, Music

me: Friendship is good, and I'm a GunZ fanatic.

=)

Banned

Thanks
    May I warn anyone with a IQ equivalent to the room temperature that this isn't suitable for them.

As reading these may mentally distort minds of those who only store oxygen inside their heads.

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    I agree 100% with JohnB. As u all know, I have lived on this planet alot longer than most, and the one thing I have learned, is this: LIFE IS TOO SHORT! Its even shorter when you dont have people/friends to share every moment with. It would be a great New Years Resolution, to decide to be Slow to Anger, and look for the positive in things. The best way to learn to love someone is through service. You cannot serve anyone, without learning to love them. Lets drop this petty bullshit fighting/bickering, lets just all get along and have a great time!

8. The following user said thank you to }{it for this useful post:

Existence (12-24-2011)

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Brothers from loads other mothers!

Friendship all the way
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Joeyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Speaking about friendship, love and all kind of matters seems pretty emo to me.

Anyway, this is relevant:
    Last edited by Joeyy; 12-24-2011 at 03:01 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    I hope everyone sees John's vision and realizes how much of assholes we've all been to each other.

I guess it's down to the ignorance, selfishness, and ubber nerdyness that's attached us since we began our venture in GunZ, and it's been growing inside us all ever since. Hence, everyone's ego and passion to troll driven by the hatred of one knowing that there's someone out there that will crush them on GunZ. Even though it's the truth and hard to accept, we must all accept this fact as it's one of the main reasons that segregating ourselves from each other.

We need to reunite as one big community like we once were, and face our problems together, instead of turning into anti-social behavior such as trolling and flaming peers for pleasure.

Please ladies and gentlemen, let's clean this mess that we created and change for the better, in order to better this community!

P.S Call me a trash man I'm taking out the rubbish!
    Last edited by AsianThunder; 12-24-2011 at 02:52 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to AsianThunder for this useful post:

Joobie (12-24-2011)

Donator

Thanks
    king has spoken!
    IN-GAME INSULTING SHOULDN'T BE BANABLE!

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with John and Asian also.

What happened to our friendly community that we once had back in the days? Now all we see nowadays is raging boys and girls getting upset over a game, making useless report threads that try to ban others by provoking them, and the amount of ego that occurs non-stop within the community.

The community used to be such a nice crowd of people, now I suppose that the former, "peaceful community" has been shattered into a million pieces.

I hope V7 will help mend the broken pieces back together and transform the community back into the peaceful community we once had before. Although most of the oldgens quit, we can still try and make it happen.

15. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

AsianThunder (12-24-2011)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information