Widow's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    In-game name of user: ^1Heart^2le^3ss^2 (Heartless), and iTroll

Reason for reporting:
    Heartless called me a moron which offended me because my cultures belief on the meaning of specific words. I non-bowed attacked him and he proceeded to get this character and beat me. He is a better player, I am not above that, but I will not stand by while someone insults my culture. iTroll fed fuel to the fire by outright insulting me through chat within the team gladiator that we were all playing in. What I have attached is enough evidence to suffice in review with admins, GM s, moderators, site owner, etc. Heartless claims he called me a "moron" as a joke which I took over the top and overreacted. Whilst this may be true, it is still an insult to my cultural sensitivity. Just as well you can see that they both called me foul terms outright within the game itself. I would like something done as soon as possible. Thank You.

Proof: Attached are 3 image files which show them both in the act of insulting my culture and calling me vulgar names
    Attached Images Attached Images

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    Im sorry but Moron isnt that bad. Its is my opinion that he was expressing his frustration with you not bowing properly. This doesnt even get a warning. Sorry your feelings got hurt.

now as for itroll, he will be hearing from me for the swear words.
    Last edited by }{it; 12-24-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Thread Information