Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hughes's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    lol he asked for it. so i had no reason not to give it. still egoes me meh w/e
    Gunz039.jpg

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Lol good job Leonardo <3

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Blackmonkey is Leonardo da vinci?

Banned

Thanks
    Fake n gay LOL.
    First of all i told him i wasnt going to try i only try in cwars wich he beat us 2-3 times after we beat them 7-8
    Times.
    And also hes the 1 the was egoing me i didnt say anything i just wanted him to shut up so i was like k go make
    and i was using s only while he wall hugged and ran every round gg simple.he kept egoing so i told him ill try and wreck him but he didnt wanna 1v1 me so dodge. ???

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Nice but.. I heard Ruler > you

Banned

Thanks
    Why would you post a 1v1 when someone was using s only and u were running the whole time and trying so hard... If they new the real shit they would laugh at u so hard u would kill your self.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TheoldSour View Post
    Fake n gay LOL.
    First of all i told him i wasnt going to try i only try in cwars wich he beat us 2-3 times after we beat them 7-8
    Times.
    And also hes the 1 the was egoing me i didnt say anything i just wanted him to shut up so i was like k go make
    and i was using s only while he wall hugged and ran every round gg simple.he kept egoing so i told him ill try and wreck him but he didnt wanna 1v1 me so dodge. ???
    jaaja sure u wernt trying havent heard that before. good game. i dont wanna hear ur excuses. ur not making ur defeat any better
    and u used s after i already got 11 kills lOL

Banned

Thanks
    11 kills and i was using s for 15 rounds? that doesnt make sense. LOL. why do u keeep lien LOL ur lucky people are so stupid these days they believe everything someone says.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TheoldSour View Post
    11 kills and i was using s for 15 rounds? that doesnt make sense. LOL. why do u keeep lien LOL ur lucky people are so stupid these days they believe everything someone says.
    i think its obv ur the one lying here if u raged quit against exia. no1 likes u. ur horrible u got dropt. take a loss like a man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information