• Yes

11 78.57%
  • No

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rarien's Avatar Old Man

Country
    Thanks
    It's come to my complete attention lately that the fGunZ community has fallen to shit. The newer players (talking about people that've started within the last 1.5 years) are completely ruining everything, which imo is the reason we have such fewer players now-a-days.
    It's now the "normal" to walk into a game, and see a complete noob that can't do anything, egoing and talking shit, asking people to 1 v 1 then dodging them, etc etc etc. Those people make up about 80% of the community now, this is beyond ridiculous.
    What happened to respect & loyalty?

Putting up a poll, if you agree with this and have noticed it, choose yes, otherwise: no.

2. The following user said thank you to Rarien for this useful post:

Luneth (12-27-2011)

coree's Avatar ლ(*-*ლ) Y U UNLEGIT

Thanks
    i agree with you because yesterday i was back to gunz and people just ego and they cant even bf

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome to freestyle gunz
    Enjoy your stay.

Donator

Thanks
    You are one of those 80%

I am playing this server for around 2 months now, ain't egoing anybody unless they make me, and the fact that you're playing this server for over 1,5 year doesn't makes you immune for ego
    IN-GAME INSULTING SHOULDN'T BE BANABLE!

Coublar's Avatar MesłT Özil

Thanks
    FGunz Owns ! xD

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    u r one of these people rarien..

8. The following user said thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

KingHugo (12-27-2011)

RoarMeow666's Avatar The Godkitten

Thanks
    To assume that its all the guys who weren't here 1.5 years ago are the problem seems to me that you're just being stereotypical and trying to put the blame on a group without the proven facts means to me that you are one of the 80%. I've seen more "oldgens" ego than "newgens" It's not the group of people. It's the people as individuals.
    I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Adolfchu, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godkitten." You come into my kitty litter on the day my pussycat is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for kitty nip...

10. The following user said thank you to RoarMeow666 for this useful post:

Existence (12-28-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    there's always the person who's the best of the best.
    and the best of the best of the best, and so on.

it's a never ending cycle.

User Not Found

Thanks
    You've got it backwards. It's not only the new people, the "oldgens" have a big play in it aswell. I know of a couple people who've quit because they got Ego'd for no reason by older members. The "oldgens" Ego way more than anyone else because they simply can. They also make anyone who's new feel like shit; they did the same to me when I first joined a year or so ago and they were doing it to others aswell and still are doing it. My advice to you people who want a better Community (including you older members); Stop ego'oing and trolling so much and maybe people will want to join. I'm not trying to bash on Freestyle or anyone at all I'm just calling it how I see it. A lot of people consider the FGunz community to be horribly shitty and if you don't believe me just ask a few members who even play here. (If you want a quick reference, just look at my Signature. Nathzi a respected member here even says the Community is shit) And no I don't hate FG and I don't think it sucks blah blah blah I'm just saying that the Community really has turned to shit within the last year or so.

Hopefully V7 will change the way the Community behaves, but I doubt it. A new client isn't going to make immature kids grow up and it's not going to make trolls behave like normal human beings, but all we can do is hope.

13. The following user said thank you to Existence for this useful post:

Prostidude (12-28-2011)

Prostidude's Avatar I charge 90 by the pop.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    You've got it backwards. It's not only the new people, the "oldgens" have a big play in it aswell. I know of a couple people who've quit because they got Ego'd for no reason by older members. The "oldgens" Ego way more than anyone else because they simply can. They also make anyone who's new feel like shit; they did the same to me when I first joined a year or so ago and they were doing it to others aswell and still are doing it. My advice to you people who want a better Community (including you older members); Stop ego'oing and trolling so much and maybe people will want to join. I'm not trying to bash on Freestyle or anyone at all I'm just calling it how I see it. A lot of people consider the FGunz community to be horribly shitty and if you don't believe me just ask a few members who even play here. (If you want a quick reference, just look at my Signature. Nathzi a respected member here even says the Community is shit) And no I don't hate FG and I don't think it sucks blah blah blah I'm just saying that the Community really has turned to shit within the last year or so.

Hopefully V7 will change the way the Community behaves, but I doubt it. A new client isn't going to make immature kids grow up and it's not going to make trolls behave like normal human beings, but all we can do is hope.
    This guy was High
    "Nine, "Ko-Kon" cried the mighty Kurama"

15. The following user said thank you to Prostidude for this useful post:

Existence (12-28-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information