Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by xxbadmadguyxx View Post
    Kinda agreed with you, but not for everything. I don't agree with the part of Andy, I think that you should know what happened. Actually i don't think i actually "provoked" Andy for his "troll" time, I just killed him like i would kill everyone else, well i think "Killing" is a part of Gunz don't you? Well i agree that you do not give a **** about how much i donated because obviously, it ain't your money. It's mine well i care about my money i'm not a rich guy, the money i spend, i like to use it. I Don't think i'm so special, i think everyone like to use the money they spent somewhere.
    General

* Respect the Staff and your fellow players.
    This is a game, everyone plays here to have fun, please try to make Freestyle GunZ a fun experience
    for all members of our Community
    * Cheating to gain an unfair advantage by using third party programs,
    exploiting the client, game mechanics, the database, or other
    bugs are strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
    * If you find a bug that gives players an unfair advantage, please
    immediately report the issue to Freestyle GunZ Staff so that it can be fixed.
    * Threatening Freestyler's Crew, the Server, Forums, Staff or Players is a Bannable Offense.
    We don't take this lightly.
    * Harassing Freestyle GunZ Staff or other players is not tolerated.
    * Donator's help keep Freestyler's World and its servers operational. Verbal
    Harassment/Flaming of these people is inappropriate if it be the Forums
    or in-game. We will not tolerate this as these people deserve the same
    respect as any other player.

* Freestyle GunZ and Freestyler's World Staff will never ask for your in-game account details, including your password, do not give these out.
    * You are responsible for all actions taken on your account, do not lend
    or give your account or account details to anyone else.
    * Adding Crew members to any instant messaging service is a privilege. Do not abuse this privilege by asking or requesting for staff positions, items, or any type of modification to your game character.

2. The following user said thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

Lenny (12-29-2011)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information