Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    I'd throw my hat into the ring, if I didn't think I'd lose my job as a forum moderator.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AAA Mods View Post
    Who actually agrees with the choices? Most have no experience, some show no proper grammer or even dedication towards fgunz, and a lot barely even gave any information on themselves.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master / Game Moderator? What other servers have you worked for?
    How about you make us make the decision's.
    We will choose who is fit right for the job, not you, however you making post's like this really boost's your chance doesn't it?

Like it state's everyone will have a fair chance if we think they are good enough, whether they have the experiance or not, maybe that's why they go on trial?
    Make's sence.

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    How about you make us make the decision's.
    We will choose who is fit right for the job, not you, however you making post's like this really boost's your chance doesn't it?

Like it state's everyone will have a fair chance if we think they are good enough, whether they have the experiance or not, maybe that's why they go on trial?
    Make's sence.
    It's useless. People will make these topics to vent, regardless of what is said. Just ignore for a few days and then lock it.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information