Donator

Thanks
    Mastu here,tought of creating introduce topic.
    Playin gunz for about 4 years,i guess that counts as newgen...nvm.Have already met many ppl i think almost all of them At the free time playin "GunZ" and having some calestic workouts for fun =] (things with pullups,pushups n stuff)
    I guess have few haters already,but that doesn't mean that im mean kind of person or somethin.I'm livin in Latvia,small country in middle of Baltics.Even have acces to the sea =] I hope i'll enjoy stay here and will have a good time.
    Last edited by Mastu; 12-30-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Freestyle GunZ' origins trace back to 'Heavens Network GunZ' (HNGunZ) in 2007 created by UkRaiNeR and his friend, AngelRyu700.
    Later in 2007, Heavens Network GunZ was renamed to Freestyle GunZ and after a while AngelRyu700 left.
    Because of this, Forsaken, Girbicid and a girl named Alis were promoted to Administrator, on the 29th October 2008 'Sniper' was promoted to Administrator as well.
    On January the 10th, McSic was promoted to Administrator by Sniper. Since then, all of them were dedicated to the server, the client, forums, and websites. As time passed by, Alis resigned and 'Superdry' was promoted to Administrator together with 'Reaper646'.
    In mid 2009, Reaper646 and Superdry resigned as they saw they did not have the required amount of free time needed to do their work for Freestyle GunZ. Late 2009, Superwaffle was promoted to Administrator, and at the end of 2009 UkRaiNeR and Forsaken resigned.
    When UkRaiNeR left, he left his powers to the remaining Administrators, which are currently McSic, Sniper and SuperWaffle.
    They manage the client, server, forums and websites together while doing their best to bring entertainment to the Freestylers community.

Donator

Thanks
    uhm,ty for info.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mastu View Post
    uhm,ty for info.
    50coin

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to Freestyle GunZ.
    Enjoy your stay
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to Freestyle Gunz, enjoy your stay.

/Chevy
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

RoarMeow666's Avatar The Godkitten

Thanks
    Mastu here,tought of creating introduce topic.
    Playin gunz for about 4 years,i guess that counts as newgen...nvm.Have already met many ppl i think almost all of them At the free time playin "GunZ" and having some calestic workouts for fun =] (things with pullups,pushups n stuff)
    I guess have few haters already,but that doesn't mean that im mean kind of person or somethin.I'm livin in Latvia,small country in middle of Baltics.Even have acces to the sea =] I hope i'll enjoy stay here and will have a good time.
    Power lifting is where its at. Lol Anyways welcome to the server and enjoy your stay. If you got any questions as a staff member, and if you want to hang out with the cool clique, than just follow me. Hehehehe
    I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Adolfchu, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godkitten." You come into my kitty litter on the day my pussycat is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for kitty nip...

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    uhm,ty for info.
    https://fgunz.net/about.xFC

Welcome Mastu.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to the FG Community Matsu

Thread Information