Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    I do believe that Begging is harassment therefore causes spam. But annoying isn't a good enough reason..
    I'm not saying trying to put you down (the forum moderator), but if annoying is a part of the reason, that's pathetic as well on your part.
    You are a staff member. I think you should be able to handle "annoying" people. In life, there are many annoying people that you have to deal with such as work, school, other areas.

This is my opinion. Not trying to bring anyone down. This is also debate section.

What do you guys think?

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bulba for this useful post:

Lenny (12-30-2011), Rarien (12-30-2011)

RoarMeow666's Avatar The Godkitten

Thanks
    I feel as long as it isn't spam. It should be allowed... If you don't spam random threads and if you don't spam the chatbox. It should be allowed...
    I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Adolfchu, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godkitten." You come into my kitty litter on the day my pussycat is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for kitty nip...

Banned

Thanks
    Well, as far as I know it was only 1 or 2 persons in-game that were excessively begging. Asking once shouldn't be a problem but going around and asking everyone once is surely annoying. Even more annoying is when they would ask it multiple times. Shouldn't be a warning for just asking something once but going rogue trying to get some coins should be.

Banned

Thanks
    i think what you think you think is right but maybe you're thinking wrong because part of my thinking is thinking of your idea but maybe we arent thinking enough therefore i think what you think but not completly thinking '-'

6. The following user said thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

RoarMeow666 (12-30-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Well, as far as I know it was only 1 or 2 persons in-game that were excessively begging. Asking once shouldn't be a problem but going around and asking everyone once is surely annoying. Even more annoying is when they would ask it multiple times. Shouldn't be a warning for just asking something once but going rogue trying to get some coins should be.
    Because that's spam. If you beg on a consistent basis... IT'S SPAM.

/winnar
    I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Adolfchu, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Godkitten." You come into my kitty litter on the day my pussycat is to be married and you ask me to do murder - for kitty nip...

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    i think what you think you think is right but maybe you're thinking wrong because part of my thinking is thinking of your idea but maybe we arent thinking enough therefore i think what you think but not completly thinking '-'
    I think I don't understand you o.o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RoarMeow666 View Post
    I feel as long as it isn't spam. It should be allowed... If you don't spam random threads and if you don't spam the chatbox. It should be allowed...
    Yes. I remember when I was "little" in this server that I couldn't buy donors for myself. As the server was progressing, more and more donor items appeared and wear made. Later on, I got a debit card in which I was capable of donating. Sometimes, people ask because some people are generous in this server and will say sure.
    If the person is saying

GIMME COINS (10x). That's just natural spam in which should receive a mute.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    I think what you think may infact be true, but me also thinking that what you think could just be overthinking what we think.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Then the act of asking everyone around the server should be the bannable part. Not the reasoning of "annoyance." You get my point?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Yes. I remember when I was "little" in this server that I couldn't buy donors for myself. As the server was progressing, more and more donor items appeared and wear made. Later on, I got a debit card in which I was capable of donating. Sometimes, people ask because some people are generous in this server and will say sure.
    If the person is saying

GIMME COINS (10x). That's just natural spam in which should receive a mute.
    Spam and harassment when its directed a certain person. I've had people talk to me in-game and then continue to whisper me when I left the room. Regardless of my answer they continued.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information