Banned

Thanks
    " I've been seeing a lot of begging for coins lately, and I for one am sick of it. Begging constantly, spamming for someone to send them coins, it's quite frankly ridiculous and pathetic. This goes to my clansmen as well, since I see a lot of it in clan chat. Well, I've been told it's warnable in-game, so from now on on the Forums if I catch any member spamming for someone to give them coins on the chatbox, it will be a one day mute, anymore will be a 2 day, then a 3 day, followed by a permanent mute, of which I will log to make sure you do not get unmuted. If I see any begging throughout the Forums from this day forward, I will immediately infract without warning, because this Announcement IS your warning. It's ridiculous that we must constantly see people begging for coins, and I'm sick of it. It's spam, it's harassment, and worst of all, it's annoying. Don't let this stop you from begging. Go right ahead and do it, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of which I will be the Dealer of.

~ Jakanadin. "

This is all your opinion of being " SICK OF IT ALL " , Begging isn't a rule to be warned or crap . As you can consider " asking for coins " isn't begging also .
    Lots of people say " Can i have some coins " ? << ain't beg sir .

Donator

Thanks
    We all know that only kids are begging for coins.For coloured names and donors....Do not decorate the meaning of begging.Usually they spam all over place.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mastu View Post
    We all know that only kids are begging for coins.For coloured names and donors....Do not decorate the meaning of begging.Usually they spam all over place.
    -Donate for poor people-

Banned

Thanks
    Slime its called DONATING not buying donating is to keep the server alive not for just items the items just attract people to donate

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Slime View Post
    " I've been seeing a lot of begging for coins lately, and I for one am sick of it. Begging constantly, spamming for someone to send them coins, it's quite frankly ridiculous and pathetic. This goes to my clansmen as well, since I see a lot of it in clan chat. Well, I've been told it's warnable in-game, so from now on on the Forums if I catch any member spamming for someone to give them coins on the chatbox, it will be a one day mute, anymore will be a 2 day, then a 3 day, followed by a permanent mute, of which I will log to make sure you do not get unmuted. If I see any begging throughout the Forums from this day forward, I will immediately infract without warning, because this Announcement IS your warning. It's ridiculous that we must constantly see people begging for coins, and I'm sick of it. It's spam, it's harassment, and worst of all, it's annoying. Don't let this stop you from begging. Go right ahead and do it, but be prepared to suffer the consequences of which I will be the Dealer of.

~ Jakanadin. "

This is all your opinion of being " SICK OF IT ALL " , Begging isn't a rule to be warned or crap . As you can consider " asking for coins " isn't begging also .
    Lots of people say " Can i have some coins " ? << ain't beg sir .
    It is Begging.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    I was checking if V7 was out then i found this thread lol

anyways,
    begging is in the terms of service
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...rms-of-Service

I like to start wildfires

Thread Information