Welcome peeps to my first post (i promise it wont be the last) i will talk about my self a bit ...

Name: Isaxy

Clan: Spiritals (Owner)

Clan Members: 5 (Owner counted)

Favorited Weapon: Swords

My Own Logo: i'am isaxy, i'am the master strategy, i'am the pro shooter, i'am the insane warrior, i'am the lone wolf, i'am the cold blooded assassin, so watch yer back ... ill own you no matter who you are!

Story: yes, i have my own story soooo... once upon a time i was a normal gamer, hunting for some games, hating some games, loving
others (girls and games i mean) so i met these guys from long time ago, we have such a strong friendship, yeah yeah we fight but no
too serious, we have been friends for over 3 years even sometimes we talk like wise people XD, they told me about FGunZ allot ... i didnt use to like private servers since that time, but i was forced to play it, and i actually was wrong cuz the game is awesome, i liked it you know what is the only worst thing in the game? S-E-L-F-I-S-H PEOPLE ... be aware of these people ... do not deal with 'em
>.< ... they even infected one of those guys i'am talking about, his name is scorpion (C.N: SCORPION177) he thinks his the king of
FGunZ or something cuz he has his lv.96 character or something, he brings me some weapons that can kill me with 2 hits or less,
when he beat me? he says: "HAHA YOU EZ NOOB I BEAT YOU IN FULL HEALTH" soooooo annoying ... one day ill get lvl 99 not just 96
and ill own him so hard that he wont know what happened to him, so who ever challenge me? ill beat him no matter who he is or no
matter what level he is, ill own him even if he was winning 10 to 0 ill own him atleast once i wont let him leave and if he does and
havent waited me so i could beat him ... ill till all the forums that he ran off ... trust me ill do it.

so that ma' story za' end? ... nope its not "za' end?"