Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Everyone,

Everytime i play this game, for some reason after the game finish loading i play in-game for about 5-10minutes the game closes my screen goes black and 1minute later my computer restarts. This has been an problem that has been occuring, i have no idea how to fix it. Also the same happens with other games but its werid i dont know why all of the sudden my computer is betraying me. Anyways hoping for all of you to help me solve my problem.

Dave,

Your Friend

Yasuo's Avatar O d y s s e y

Country
    Thanks
    i think your graphic card is giving up, not cooled enough or the driver of the graphic card isn't installed
    Oxymoron | JOEYBADASS | Wiz

Hero's Avatar IN THE DARK!

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe your computer is too old to handle gunz?

When I Get SAD I Stop Being SAD And BE AWESOME Instead!

Banned

Thanks
    It happens to me too, on league of legends. I wonder why.... My comp is like 2years old lol

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    How long has this been occurring? Try to leave your PC off for a while (if you're using it too much). If that's too much of a task for you (i'm assured not) then... I don't know really. I have that problem sometimes, my computer is 7 years old and yeah. I just leave it off,

Thanks
    I ust to have a similare problem the reason is lack of power supply or over heating. If you upgraded your graphics card any time since it started happening then most likely power supply isn't enough. I you want to be sure its the power supply get the box of your graphics card and the informatoin about your pc. compare and make sure the power supply needed for the graphic card is less than your computer power supply. if it is then power is not the problem but some thing else.

hopefully i help in some way with my crappy explanation.
    Last edited by tsstkiller; 01-14-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: misspelled words

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    I have an ATI V7000 Graphics card! yeah something like that.. So i am not sure atm.

Thread Information