Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luna's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    ._. he rage quit. still.. and medded in our 1 vs 1...
    then he said hes going to make my life hell, cause he lost. and it wouldve been 10-0 but he medded without me knowing...
    heres the ss
    Gunz004.jpg

and heres the recordings~
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wt0rz5pxlolaicp

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    uu thats dirtyyy =/

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    he tk and 2v1 me dis bich
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Country
    Thanks
    its his fault.. he was egoing me in that tdm garden when i just joined and did nothing to him...
    then he asked for a 1 v 1 soo i agreed. and then he said make it 10 rounds and take off donor clothes soo i also agreed too.

wasnt 2v1 look at the recordings and also look at the score and when you 1 v 1 no talking thats the first rule of dueling not my fault that u talked out of no where in front of the duel

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
    its his fault.. he was egoing me in that tdm garden when i just joined and did nothing to him...
    then he asked for a 1 v 1 soo i agreed. and then he said make it 10 rounds and take off donor clothes soo i also agreed too.

wasnt 2v1 look at the recordings and also look at the score and when you 1 v 1 no talking thats the first rule of dueling not my fault that u talked out of no where in front of the duel
    ok making rules now i was saying for alice to stop running at me okok ur so desperate i tell u to tell alice and u keep shooting cause u r desperato
    please wut is ur name
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.

Country
    Thanks
    doesnt matter alice was rejoining and i cant believe your bringing up excuses, and making rumors about it being 2 v 1, never once did alice attack you and half of the rounds she was on your team not mines soo you know what lets end this, who cares who won good game and if u dont mind stop egoing people for no reason. thankyou very much

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    doesnt matter alice was rejoining and i cant believe your bringing up excuses, and making rumors about it being 2 v 1, never once did alice attack you and half of the rounds she was on your team not mines soo you know what lets end this, who cares who won good game and if u dont mind stop egoing people for no reason. thankyou very much
    am ego as joke but insecure boeble like u take srs and start ego me jeje i say gl in beginning of game u not and tk and 2v1 u r ez i will not stop u dont know me too bad u alreayd started with me new target

._. he rage quit. still.. and medded in our 1 vs 1...
    then he said hes going to make my life hell, cause he lost. and it wouldve been 10-0 but he medded without me knowing...
    heres the ss
    Gunz004.jpg

and heres the recordings~
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wt0rz5pxlolaicp
    it wouldnt be 10-0 foker thats it u r done

Country
    Thanks
    sure then what ever floats your boat. thinking it was 2v1 soo when alice was on your team it was you two vs me? oh and im not the one medding everytime im red, and unlike you im an non ego person most of the times and i dont like random people coming to me to ego me just for fun when im just here trying to enjoy the game, soo do what you like and gl with that. and i was going to say gl to you too but i remember that there was no point since you took it this far to ego me and even go into a 1v1. soo /end

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    sure then what ever floats your boat. thinking it was 2v1 soo when alice was on your team it was you two vs me? oh and im not the one medding everytime im red, and unlike you im an non ego person most of the times and i dont like random people coming to me to ego me just for fun when im just here trying to enjoy the game, soo do what you like and gl with that. and i was going to say gl to you too but i remember that there was no point since you took it this far to ego me and even go into a 1v1. soo /end
    i say gl and u say "uh huh" i will always remember and u r guy who do anything to get screenshot thats alright u r done

Country
    Thanks
    point taken why i said uh hu read my post, and no only reason why i took ss cause you repeated egoed til the very end or well close to it. and either way i took the ss and posted it cause who wouldnt oO it was a 1v1 not like i posted it in the rage/ego section but like yeah what ever. im just going to stop posting in this cause its getting way out of hand and isnt really fun soo.. have fun doing your little ego/flaming thingy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information