Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    fightings is f0r da c00l kids.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Wat do they do to you if you just keep walking away, they just bullying you more and more because they think your weak ofc. So I rather fight and wat a poser lol if your trainer told you that, does that includes mine as well? Don't think so, I do no prefer to fight outside the ring but wat has to be done, has to be done.

Don't get me wrong I was just giving my opinion and not mr gangsta -.-
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Donator

Thanks
    Jaja all bad - knowledge is power and prob kid cries himself to sleep cuz home life soks / jealous of yo hoe plus if attack him he prob get more fuxed mentally. Its easy to get mad & violent hard not to jaja i yoda. Always methods and means dealing with situations just got to be wise yo and use dat mush in yo skull. jaja gg.
    Old IGN = Jazz/Jazzy
    Old Clans = Lavi/Arrow

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Sad noob, thats what you are if he gets to you that easily. leave it alone and stop being a douche honestly, your living in a fairy tail not in a movie.
    ^ what this broski said. I would actually break him up as fk

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nick-s- View Post
    wait till he has a gf himself, **** her & video tape it. And post it on the internet while blurring urself out and give it to him on his birthday.
    hahahahaha

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Wat do they do to you if you just keep walking away, they just bullying you more and more because they think your weak ofc. So I rather fight and wat a poser lol if your trainer told you that, does that includes mine as well? Don't think so, I do no prefer to fight outside the ring but wat has to be done, has to be done.

i rather use my brain then my muscles to solve my problems. I only ever used voilence in self defence as it should be. dont be an idiot and advice people to go and fight. use your brain. say something clever back. walk away.

if your trainer or w/e advices you to actually hit people that simply bully you then he is a poser and a sad person indeed. marial arts is suppose to be beautifull. not braindead fighting eachother.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post

Your acting like your the though guy idiot, seriously your just some movie noob watching to much TV and going to some sports club. The only decent act would be to ignore and to be wiser then the guy calling names, that would end everything unless he'd be such a person as you, with a dumb mind set just thinking of several basic things, we're not in the stone age no more, we should solve things differently then you think they should be solved. What has to be doen has to be done, real pro noob pro noob gangster noob.

Banned

Thanks
    what if your girlfriend is a hoe afterall?

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

DrDre (02-18-2012), Farmer Bashy (02-18-2012), OscarV (02-20-2012)

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    what if your girlfriend is a hoe afterall?
    I was just thinking that lol..

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    fact is u dnt knw if she is rlly a hoe, so i say investigate.

this is wat happened to me:
    i had a gf and my bro told me not to be with her, i didnt listen. i fked the girl 2 times and she cooked for me both times after the sex. couple months later my bro comes back and says "srsly stefan.. leave tht bitch" "she ****ed 5 of my friends recently, i want the best for u, and she obv isnt" so after i heard tht he told me they had pics.. so i left the bitch. wat hurt me the most is tht she probably cooked for the 5 guys she ****ed. -.-

moral of the story, i now listen to my friends/bro unless they are saying things out of anger

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information