And so the adventure begins .. xd

Look victor acting like old guy ..
    l0l xd

Banned

Thanks
    @Victor and Rob.
    I love you both.

@ topic.
    The chances of you keeping a girl during your teenage years longer than a month is low don't let shit bother you.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

slugheady (02-16-2012), Alpha01 (02-16-2012), Vickachu (02-16-2012)

OscarV's Avatar Mystogan

Thanks
    if the girl is worth it, go for it, if not dont bother .
    1.-He could be saying that cuz maybe he tried to go out with her
    2.-it could be true
    3.-he's just jelous

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    @Victor and Rob.
    I love you both.

@ topic.
    The chances of you keeping a girl during your teenage years longer than a month is low don't let shit bother you.
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o: .. this seems legit .. good reply !

BTW : About my reply , nevermind it this one is better and 110% true .

Banned

Thanks
    your weak stop talking big ok small boi

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    @Victor and Rob.
    I love you both.

@ topic.
    I've been with my girl almost 1 year and a half now, started when I was 17, I never regret a single moment of it. Just to let you know.

Yours, Rob. <3

Banned

Thanks
    uh.. just fking ask for an apology.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    punch him if it's that important to you. make sure no one see's the first punch. who cares you're still in school man, none of this stuff will effect you later on in life or have any real consequence. tell them you were defending yourself and act as victimized as possible. if he can man up then he will say you guys were just messing around and you'll agree. people are too quick to take the easy or humane way out now days. stand up for whatever you believe to be worth fighting for, not enough do these days

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    punch him if it's that important to you. make sure no one see's the first punch. who cares you're still in school man, none of this stuff will effect you later on in life or have any real consequence. tell them you were defending yourself and act as victimized as possible. if he can man up then he will say you guys were just messing around and you'll agree. people are too quick to take the easy or humane way out now days. stand up for whatever you believe to be worth fighting for, not enough do these days
    Sorry moron, but seriously you should reconsider everything you said just now. You make yourself look like a 10 year old or someone watching way to many movies, if someone asks help on a forum about a situation like this he wouldn't have the smallest balls to even raise his hand. Encouraging people to act physically is also just retarded, either just use some words back or just men up and leave it alone, your to easy to get to.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    If you get suspended on school or just have a bad behaviour it WILL effect you later. If you go to another school, they will notice everything you did on other schools.

So thats just bs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information