Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    When I get the go ahead from McSic to go FULL Jakanadin 2009-Early 2010 mode on people again, I'll do it. That was the entire reason I resigned is because I couldn't be as strict as I wanted to be. I'm not going to risk my position doing what I used to do without them being alright with it. Talk to McSic about it, and see what he says. Otherwise I'm leaving it be because I don't feel like going through that recycled argument a third time.
    Sure do would love to fight with you again.

@bunny, seroiusly piss off already, ever since you got a little active here again you started whining and you never stopped doing that, if you dislike it so much here then just leave already.

Banned

Thanks
    I like turtles.

anywho, this is a community with 12 year old kids. just because we oldgens grew up and became partially mature doesn't mean everyone else should, think of it in the good way; we can herp & derp without any problems. Now, let me quote coldplay; "PARA PARA... PARADISE!"

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    I like turtles.

anywho, this is a community with 12 year old kids. just because we oldgens grew up and became partially mature doesn't mean everyone else should, think of it in the good way; we can herp & derp without any problems. Now, let me quote coldplay; "PARA PARA... PARADISE!"
    No, you never grew up you little brat...

Banned

Thanks
    I like turtles.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Sure do would love to fight with you again.

@bunny, seroiusly piss off already, ever since you got a little active here again you started whining and you never stopped doing that, if you dislike it so much here then just leave already.
    No you piss off

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Banned

Thanks

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

JungHae (02-27-2012), Thrinaria (02-28-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    No, you never grew up you little brat...
    kOM VECHTEN DAN!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information