Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    /fail
    this isn't hack=
    1)the Hp/Ap isn't correct at first round you recort
    2)She isn't naked (she waring male clothes)
    3)you did hit her like 2-3 time with sword
    4)distance lagg does matter (even in a 3vs1 if you don't hit her like you guys)
    this isn't hack
    its just the distance lagg
    Ok
    1. The HP/AP is correct on this record if you look at everyones HP/AP
    2. You have no proof of her wearing male clothing.
    3. 2-3 times with a sword? the rest were turtle-pbs and it was 3v1 so there's many slashes+pbs during the 3v1
    4.in the 3v1 she was being cornered or trapped in one spot a lot from my turtle, so distance lag or not shes losing massive HP/AP and as I said she's not distance lagging

If it was distance lag, her hp/ap would refill, but at every shot direct shot during 1v1, her hp/ap drops and didnt refill at all -- so it's not distance lag.

How does she suddenly drop to 20 hp when I did the exact same tactics during the 3v1 and it didn't that time -- in other words, how do my pbs suddenly damage during the 1v1 and not the 3v1 while everyone else is slashing her?

Oh and btw, "#4 -if you dont hit her like you guys" your retarded because I turtle-pbed her everytime and the rest were bf/dbf beasts, so don't make absurd claims.

+every reloading sound you heard while I was aiming was a shot, since there's a shooting glitch sometimes

EDIT:
    And if she was wearing male clothing and was 150+hp, it should have dropped under 100hp a loong time ago since I turtle-pbed her 3times during 3v1 and she had no ap.
    Last edited by Why?; 07-16-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Information