Banned

Thanks
    so we Cw Blood and Pro, all we get is eled, we didnt say "noos" or "ez trash"
    nuffin like taht, then wen they kill us its "Spam Taunt" and "Ez noobs"

So i offered them oth 1v1, Blood said yes straight away, so we went in room i killed him once, then another, he then decided to QQ and quit like the rest.

After aout 10 mins, Pro_Styler was still egoin and oasting aout how he beat me in cw, i said "Pro wana 1v1?" he goes "ROFL EZ KID" "every knows im better!" "your ez kid" blah blah blah, so after a while he fiannly decided to 1v1.

1st fight i was lb he was red and i eled, the ele killed him, He goes "ELE DONT COUNT! your cheating", 1-0 me, i went game room and took ele off. so we started to fight again. he massived me and 2 pb' (nice) 1-1, then i decided to try, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1. he goes "Ez BB"

So both you gona stfu with the ego now?

I BET YOU BOTH THEM MAKE EXCUSES OR EGO IN THIS THREAD
    Last edited by krimejsb; 09-09-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Forgive's Avatar KingOmar.

Thanks
    Ohwow gg man first of all u said if i killed u once u would give me ur account the score was 1-0 then i told u to w8 went afk and killed me 3-1 lololol then i came back i was red and then i came back and u killed me zzz wheres my account i want it now i killed u once now give me your account u bet for it soo now be a man and give me ur account plz and stop afk kills plzz

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Son, u shouldnt gamble ur account there, u said "if i lose once vs u i ll give u my account" u lost 1-0 at begginging, so tell us username and password kay? ktnxbai now gtfo. no1 cares if u won vs him or not, we want ur acc as u said.

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    also i stated the rules in the game room saying no donors no ele no meds and no duel rifles

guess what u did

used donor gear.

OK fair enuff u beat me 2-0
    but cheated.

and maybe when u talk about me qqing and leaving u should state the rules i put up AND U ACCEPTED!

Wallace: "Ok, Ready up"
    Last edited by Legit; 07-16-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    ..... you won nice score now rematch with there rules cause i think they won't leave you alone... stop the ego and the problems before a forum mod lock the thread

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    lolz! Now precis is pro nty LALW

Thread Information