Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

General Information
    • If you did not copy the format but made your own format you will be auto-declined.
    • You are required to be active on the forums as well as the game itself.
    • You can only make one application.
    • Your past activities will be taken into consideration when concluding your eligibility for the role.
    • Refrain from lying in applications. We are looking for honest GM's. By lying, you will have automatically failed.
    • Staff that are in a trial period can't apply.
    • We do not have to give a reason why you have been declined. If you PM us to ask why you have been declined, we may ignore it.
    • If you have been declined, don't take it to heart. You are more than welcome to apply later on.
    • Your in-game activity of the past 3 months will be looked into.
    • If you make a fake/troll application, you will receive a temporary ban of 2 to 4 weeks.

Core Requirements
    • Must be active in-game (your in-game activity will be checked going back several months)
    • Somewhat of a clean record (If you do have past offenses, they will be taken into consideration; depending on the severity of the offense and the time length between the most recent offense and a prior offense (if there was one), decisions will be made)
    • A decent foundation on the English language
    • A decent reputation among the community
    • You must be registered for at least 3 months in-game

(Exceptions can be made depending on the amount of knowledge the individual holds, whether or not the individual uses an adequate level of grammar and shows a good level of maturity whilst meeting all of the requirements)

Format

Name:

In-Game Name:

Date of birth:

Country & timezone:

About me:
    - Include a description of yourself in conjunction to the real world as well as the game. (Education, Lifestyle, Hobbies, Motives, Goals, etc.)

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

Languages I know fluently:

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)
    - This does not merely involve the basic requirements you may have read on the thread. This should also include requirements that you, yourself believe to be vital in order to become a GM

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?
    - Include skills/qualities (possibly even other languages) that could contribute towards your role as a GM
    - If you have been a GM, do not simply state “Yes” but include what your duties involved, what sorts of situations you may have faced, etc.

What is your purpose in applying for the role?
    - Why is it that you want to become a GM?
    - What would you do as a GM?
    - Is there anything you wish to be able to accomplish as a GM?

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?
    - What can you offer us as a whole?

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.
    - State if you know anyone who would vote for you, and why.

Closing
    - A closing paragraph

The sub-text within the format does not necessarily need to be answered nor included, so do not feel as though you must provide a response to each individual bit. They are merely there in order to assist you.
    Last edited by StephanM; 04-14-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Let me clarify this section in the format: "Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.".

This means that you should write down any staff members you know who may vouch for you when the voting process begins.
    This does NOT mean you should go ask all staff members if they want to vouch for you. That's not what the question is about.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information