Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scorpion's Avatar GET OVER HERE!!

Country
    Thanks
    Wtf is this ?
    Waiting for v7 dying for it but suddenly after i download it at loading it quit and don't finish loading i maked a thread about my problem waiting for an solution and anyone to help me and mcsic told me to download the files in redist folder i did that and it didn't work he asked for my ram and when i told him its 384 he sayed sorry it don't work for you, your ram is too low wtf it was working at v6 he sayed v6 don't need too much ram but v7 needs more ram fgunz was stuck on my old pc i told my dad to give me hes pc he did and everything was going cool and i was about to be pro and i was planing when the v7 was coming that when it comes i will keep rebirthing until i be full donor cuz i don't have the money to donate fgunz is only game that have rebirth and i can get coins with allot of ways at fgunz but because of a stupid update my plans got crashed and after f****** waiting and f******* dying for v7 but an easy word it all got crashed but you gonna f****** pay and this is real im not joking around and when someone sees this will say yeah right or what a person like you can do? Or you are noob you cant do anything. Im a pro but not too pro to beat admins but some day i will come back and you will pay just wait for it
    d:< d:< d:<

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    1st of all.
    Learn to use grammer and periods. Its so hard to read what your trying to tell us.

2nd.
    If the game doesnt work for your ram it doesn't work. Making threatening posts will only get you banned permanently.

Ram is cheap, you can buy a 1g card to add to your computer for like 30$.
    Thats all you would probably need.

Grow up and start being more mature. Its only a game and the new version requires updating to a more recent computer.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Trencal for this useful post:

Nigel (03-07-2012), Overdrive (03-07-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Just upgrade the RAM on your computer. You don't need that much either. It isn't their fault that your computer can't support it. They are moving forward they can't stop progress just because one person can't play.

5. The following user said thank you to Professional for this useful post:

JohnB (03-07-2012)

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by scorpion166 View Post
    Wtf is this ?
    Waiting for v7 dying for it but suddenly after i download it at loading it quit and don't finish loading i maked a thread about my problem waiting for an solution and anyone to help me and mcsic told me to download the files in redist folder i did that and it didn't work he asked for my ram and when i told him its 384 he sayed sorry it don't work for you, your ram is too low wtf it was working at v6 he sayed v6 don't need too much ram but v7 needs more ram fgunz was stuck on my old pc i told my dad to give me hes pc he did and everything was going cool and i was about to be pro and i was planing when the v7 was coming that when it comes i will keep rebirthing until i be full donor cuz i don't have the money to donate fgunz is only game that have rebirth and i can get coins with allot of ways at fgunz but because of a stupid update my plans got crashed and after f****** waiting and f******* dying for v7 but an easy word it all got crashed but you gonna f****** pay and this is real im not joking around and when someone sees this will say yeah right or what a person like you can do? Or you are noob you cant do anything. Im a pro but not too pro to beat admins but some day i will come back and you will pay just wait for it
    I hope i'm here the day u return to do some payback.

7. The following user said thank you to Stunned for this useful post:

iPepe (03-07-2012)

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    Wtf is this ?
    what will you do ? learning hacks to take other ppl fun at playing gunz ? tss

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Lolt. Hard. Don't threaten bro. I can tell you like FGunZ a little too much, so I won't take action, but Stroop or McSic might not appreciate the threats. Do what Trencal and Professional said, and chill. Or else. My bites far worse than my bark. Trust me.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Wtf is this ?
    I just lol'd. This guy is fonny. jojo. he is Skeur-pinon666 right Jaka? :d

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    1st of all.
    Learn to use grammer and periods. Its so hard to read what your trying to tell us.

2nd.
    If the game doesnt work for your ram it doesn't work. Making threatening posts will only get you banned permanently.

Ram is cheap, you can buy a 1g card to add to your computer for like 30$.
    Thats all you would probably need.

Grow up and start being more mature. Its only a game and the new version requires updating to a more recent computer.
    *facepalm* Grammar not Grammer

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    oh , and i say ''good luck'' to the admins that gonna be there to fight him , u see he's a pro but not too pro.

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Dave and McSic gonna laugh at this.
    Too bad Skorpion, work for your money and buy a used pc from ebay?
    I read '' a massage for fgunz admins '' in the first place LOLOLOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information