Banned

Thanks
    It's not what you think it is. I'm not asking for a 1v1. But I'd like to incorporate GunZ into my YT channel somehow, and I came up with the idea of making a "Weekly 1v1"
    You guys send me your replays and I select the best one based on the score. I'll be either commentating on it, or putting music in the background, it'll be 1080p full graphics etc, and you'll get a chance to see yourself on YT. :P

I know this really won't be kept "clean" in terms of ego, but if you kiddies wana go fight about who one a 1v1, or scheduling a 1v1 or whatever do it in another thread, this is just for replay posts.

Post your replays in the following format:

Matchup:???? Vs. ????
    Winner: ????
    Score ?? - ??
    Map (Should mix it up a bit for viewers if you want to contribute.): ??????
    Description of the game:

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charles Carmichael View Post
    pick me as your opponent PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Do that on another thread please.

The process in which I our your replay on YT is the following:
    I simply take your replay that you've uploaded and posted on this thread, then I go in game and watch it, whilst recording on Fraps (1080p max graphics) After that I take the footage and edit it a little bit, make sure the CC is properly contrasting and looks appropriate, turn off resample etc, then depending on how long it is really.. I suppose I'll do a voice intro for each video, stating the players etc. Then put music over top of it. Render and upload to my channel (http://www.youtube.com/boltactionn) If you have any more questions message me on the forum. I may eventually turn this into a tournament event or something, prize pots etc... (that means entries are like $5 and whoever wins gets 75% and 2nd gets 25% etc..)

-if there are any spelling mistakes that cause confusion I apologize. I am writing this on my iPad.

Ezzie's Avatar Ascendant

Country
    Thanks
    posting this for my friend vixen whose a lazy wh0re

GAME 1
    Matchup: Vixen vs. Vsystem
    Winner:Vsystem FINAL SCORE: 11-10
    Map:Town
    Description of the game: veeeery close game, it was i believe 6-10 for vixen, then she caught up 11-10. What i saw from the match overall was aim(Vsystem) vs speed(Vixen), and aim one by 1 this time great match guys.
    Link to replay: http://www.mediafire.com/?brax6cdppidhxdg

GAME 2
    Matchup: Vixen vs. Kingi (something like that lol)
    Winner: Vixen FINAL SCORE 11-9
    Map: Town
    Description: great game, this one in my opinion was a lot better than the first one. Sick aim and speed from both, great game
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gzak86x21wr6c9n
    Last edited by Ezzie; 03-13-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Myasthenia's Avatar Last Esperantonian?

Country
    Thanks
    Razer you could do Freestyle Gunz v7 trailer from the videos;d
    Just a idea. :o

5. The following user said thank you to Myasthenia for this useful post:

Ezzie (03-13-2012)

Thread Information