Donator

Thanks
    some maps should be uploaded in game
    LIKE A BOSS '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    you could also go for a fake lightmap approach. you basicly add the lightmap files from a maiet map and edit configs & recompile. this way your maps will be playable with lightmap on & off. there won't be any visible difference between on & off tho. check out my map FTemple (its in fgunz) to see what I mean.
    I know that, I created that for RoF it even says ontop of the RoF video that there is no lightmap but it wont crash you or it should atleast. I may be remembering from DG.

iSoMetric's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Here's a tip for you and your map skills.

If you want these to be POSSIBLY used in v7, it would probably be better to make changes or mods to more commonly used maps.

Maps such as :

Town
    Garden
    Prison ll
    Battle Arena
    Castle
    Dungeon
    Port
    Weapon Shop
    etc.

Basically all the maps used in ijji.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iSoMetric View Post
    Here's a tip for you and your map skills.

If you want these to be POSSIBLY used in v7, it would probably be better to make changes or mods to more commonly used maps.

Maps such as :

Town
    Garden
    Prison ll
    Battle Arena
    Castle
    Dungeon
    Port
    Weapon Shop
    etc.

Basically all the maps used in ijji.
    I dont.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    Probably, most outdoor maps suck cause when you try to add detail you will hit the upper brush limit, and you cant leave them as plain as you want cause then they look bland, on the inside and good on the "outside" but I got a troll to reply to so yeah. Mostly though, I might look for textures again, I stopped mapping but I may make a few character selects with animations again. I wanna edit them in blender so their location can be changed, and maybe go into 3ds and change the animation speed so its not all at the same time.

So, you just proved you are the biggest ass kisser on FGunZ, I don't have to accept anything from a brain dead redneck who cant read. Look you moronic ****, I never said GTK is hard to use, I said it has a brush "limit". A brush is a geometric shape, and with GTK + FSRad + Legion's Export scripts, the limit is around 800 if you want to lightmap. Also, along with Legion's exporter its not perfect with collisions.

So, you are a ******* moron, and your mouth is more reminiscent of an asshole because you are completely useless. Since you want to nitpick though, lemme tear apart more of your arguments

GTK is NOT a game engine. It is a 3rd party tool that was generally used for Quake games. You also have obviously never tried creating a map for GunZ because anyone else who has would understand, AKA AAA_Mods.

Continuing on; your second paragraph is just you being butthurt because I don't give two ****s about your useless opinion. Lastly, you're third paragraph (sentence) just proves you have never tried more than making a cube in GTK.

So once again, **** you, hold my ****, eat my shit, and get off my thread. I hope you die, and have a terrible day.

-Mike
    lmao, you didn't get a single point of what I said did you? its a fact your levels look bad and you can't develop for shit, we can all see that and your not willing to accept any criticism and start to manipulate stuff. pointing out that you can't blame GTK nor any game engine / tool doesn't directly refer to what your using its more of a global way of explaining?

Let me put this very clear so your clueless mind might understand it:

YOU
    SUCK
    AT
    DEVELOPING
    LEVELS

Reason:

NO STYLE
    NO THOUGHT OF GAMEPLAY

Read the caps part good it might help!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    lmao, you didn't get a single point of what I said did you? its a fact your levels look bad and you can't develop for shit, we can all see that and your not willing to accept any criticism and start to manipulate stuff. pointing out that you can't blame GTK nor any game engine / tool doesn't directly refer to what your using its more of a global way of explaining?

Let me put this very clear so your clueless mind might understand it:

YOU
    SUCK
    AT
    DEVELOPING
    LEVELS

Reason:

NO STYLE
    NO THOUGHT OF GAMEPLAY

Read the caps part good it might help!
    Touch my wiener. Your lack of intelligence is so low that I refuse to read the bytes that you send me. Id rather **** hagrid.

7. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

slugheady (04-01-2012)

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Look at these guys posting paragraphs O:<!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information