Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    So it seems like you won't lower the prices of donation items.
    Well, I suggest that we can resell the items that we've got twice or more times(since storage wasn't working before)
    For example, I've got 6 sgs in the same account, and now, thats useless. So why don't you give us the chance to sell those items?

2. The following 21 users say thank you to Hype for this useful post:

A Tissue (03-18-2012), Aynia (03-17-2012), Demure (03-30-2012), DrDre (03-17-2012), Epiphany (03-17-2012), iPepe (03-17-2012), Charcoal (03-18-2012), Historia (03-18-2012), Jaay (03-18-2012), Joobie (03-18-2012), Kensei (03-18-2012), Kira (03-18-2012), Legancy (03-19-2012), Megpoid (03-17-2012), Moh (03-18-2012), Person69 (03-23-2012), Prostidude (03-20-2012), Razer (03-18-2012), SuperKekku (03-17-2012), Tomboii (03-22-2012), Trencal (03-18-2012)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Well, I suggest that we can resell the items that we've got twice or more times(since storage wasn't working before)
    For example, I've got 6 sgs in the same account, and now, thats useless. So why don't you give us the chance to sell those items?
    Good idea <3

Thanks
    Hello!

deanlaing123's Avatar New Member

Thanks

Thing is though... people forget that it costs to run a private server and if this was taken into action, there probably wouldn't be enough honest donators to keep up the costs. Well... that's my theory.

DrDre's Avatar I can"t control it...

Thanks
    aggre with you

Donator

Thanks
    This is actually a great idea, But if you can re-sell you're items people won't donate for this server anymore (Which keeps FG alive)
    There's still a possibility to be able to Re-Sell your items for half price.
    For example An Donation Shotgun is 50 coins, If you re-sell 25 coins.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    This is actually a great idea, But if you can re-sell you're items people won't donate for this server anymore (Which keeps FG alive)
    I am an honest Donator i guess, i donate to help save the PS. What i didn't mention is that i kinda suck at Gunz, and so i "Need" the premiums in order to be worthy of a fight with others. So in a way, the game becomes almost unfair in a sense that i paid to be better, and these guys can jump up beside me for half the price. I don't know if i am describing it correctly but yea... i disagree with this whole idea.

DocSvengalli's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    This is a better idea.

Thanks
    Great one aswell. But I didn't mean to make a function so everyone can resell their items whenever they want, but just making a thread and you post some proof of yourself having some repeated donors(4 sgs for example), so they remove 2 of them and give ya 100 coins.

Thanks
    Great one aswell. But I didn't mean to make a function so everyone can resell their items whenever they want, but just making a thread and you post some proof of yourself having some repeated donors(4 sgs for example), so they remove 2 of them and give ya 100 coins.
    This is actually a function? o.o I bought two donators swords by accident, one last year, one yesterday along with a laser sword. I meant to purchase the Deadly Katana, not the donators sword (again). However, you really don't want to look in my topic about it though... it's a mess in there now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information