Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ....Are you ******* retarded?

Do you even know the definition of what underclock means or are you trying to simply keep it in terms of GunZ.

So you're telling me, that he is able to toggle the ability to force his CPU to go slow, by definition, modifying the circuit's timing, at a hardware level, with something at a software level, with a keypress combination, that could cause blue screens of death, just for an advantage in a game where even if he was underclocking (which he isnt) he still died.

Now that I've called you a moron for saying stupid things in technical manor, lets talk about speed hack, which is generally how "UC" is done.
    Speed hack modifies the QueryPerformanceCounter in either a negative (delay) or positive (sped up) manor in which you get a result in how "Speed" is being changed in the program.

Now, that is toggleable, but, not if you're retarded. FGunZ (hopefully) has an anti-hack that does not allow anything else to hook onto this function, which would allow the user to manipulate the speed to his whim.

Moral of the story:

Technically speaking you're a moron. Warren doesn't UC. You're parents made two mistakes, one was not getting the abortion, the second was not letting you get hit by a truck.

Sources:
    Me - I'm a ******* ex-hgm I know my shit.
    Wikipedia - Use it
    DarkByte - Released the Cheat engine source so I could see how the speed hack works.
    wow this guy has some problems O_o

Donator

Thanks
    no famous u are the 1 who got a problem cus u read the text just blame
    mike told everything lol its impossible to do underclocking on purpose lol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    ^^^ You spelled manner wrong.
    Hold ma ****.

Donator

Thanks
    i dont think that he is speeded u seriously

i saw some guys even faster then him doing crazy dashs and late dashs i was like o.O

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
    ....Are you ******* retarded?

Do you even know the definition of what underclock means or are you trying to simply keep it in terms of GunZ.

So you're telling me, that he is able to toggle the ability to force his CPU to go slow, by definition, modifying the circuit's timing, at a hardware level, with something at a software level, with a keypress combination, that could cause blue screens of death, just for an advantage in a game where even if he was underclocking (which he isnt) he still died.

Now that I've called you a moron for saying stupid things in technical manor, lets talk about speed hack, which is generally how "UC" is done.
    Speed hack modifies the QueryPerformanceCounter in either a negative (delay) or positive (sped up) manor in which you get a result in how "Speed" is being changed in the program.

Now, that is toggleable, but, not if you're retarded. FGunZ (hopefully) has an anti-hack that does not allow anything else to hook onto this function, which would allow the user to manipulate the speed to his whim.

Moral of the story:

Technically speaking you're a moron. Warren doesn't UC. You're parents made two mistakes, one was not getting the abortion, the second was not letting you get hit by a truck.

Sources:
    Me - I'm a ******* ex-hgm I know my shit. - in GUNZ
    Wikipedia - Use it <-- REALLY?
    DarkByte - Released the Cheat engine source so I could see how the speed hack works. <-- Of course, because that's the only way to underclock which clearly shows you know what underclocking really is.
    LOOOOLL.

Using wikipedia as if it's a valid arguement.

Donator

Thanks
    "LOOOOLL.

Using wikipedia as if it's a valid arguement."

of course wikipedia isnt 100% true but must of things are correct

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    LOOOOLL.

Using wikipedia as if it's a valid arguement.
    Yeah, this isn't 8th grade. Your moronic English and Science teachers ban on wikipedia don't apply here.
    I used it for the definition if you're so curious though, the first sentence in just about every article comes with a near perfect definition.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 2Sick View Post
    "LOOOOLL.

Using wikipedia as if it's a valid arguement."

of course wikipedia isnt 100% true but must of things are correct
    I agree with that. But using wikipedia as a reference to your knowledge is ridiculous. Wikipedia is just some long in-depth text-book explanation, doesn't necessarily mean you understand the subject or that it's the only method available in existence..

If you can't explain something in simple terms then you just don't understand it enough to know it well.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    I agree with that. But using wikipedia as a reference to your knowledge is ridiculous. Wikipedia is just some long in-depth text-book explanation, doesn't necessarily mean you understand the subject or that it's the only method available in existence..

If you can't explain something in simple terms then you just don't understand it enough to know it well.
    And if you can't explain things in simpler terms to morons that think you can edit hardware level controls with just a simple keypress while playing a 8 year old game, without completely damaging your computer, then its justified.

Like I said, I used it for the definition, which is quoted.

10. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Xanxus (03-22-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Wikipedia said Napoleon died in 2003

should we believe it?

yes man, its wikipedia it must be true!!

sigh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information