Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Let's not forget, you're unwanted and won't argue against me. Seriously. You're scum.

-Dagger
    You seem pretty pissed off right about now, whats up?? I ain't even trolling you, how are you already 'butt-hurt' LOL.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AmazingAbbie View Post
    You seem pretty pissed off right about now, whats up?? I ain't even trolling you, how are you already 'butt-hurt' LOL.
    You're harassing people. Consistent condescending statements and insults. I want you off this server.

Thanks
    You're harassing people. Consistent condescending statements and insults. I want you off this server.
    YOU want me off this server, BY THE GODS! A MERE PEASANT WANTS ME GONE! Sorry but due to your hierarchy in this Kindgom while being a complete peasant and tool, I am obliged to stay here. And continue to demean you 'people.

Jax is le best

Thanks
    YOU want me off this server, BY THE GODS! A MERE PEASANT WANTS ME GONE! Sorry but due to your hierarchy in this Kindgom while being a complete peasant and tool, I am obliged to stay here. And continue to demean you 'people.
    snap son we got a badass over here

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Banned

Thanks
    do you get bullied in real life?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    do you get bullied in real life?
    That's his psychological profile.

Failed Social relationships and angst in real life? Take it out on a normal community like us. Makes him feel better knowing his actions won't be corrected by his ass getting beat.

7. The following user said thank you to Razer for this useful post:

Anima___ (03-25-2012)

-

Country
    Thanks
    Aynia rulezz

Thanks
    That's his psychological profile.

Failed Social relationships and angst in real life? Take it out on a normal community like us. Makes him feel better knowing his actions won't be corrected by his ass getting beat.
    Normal community LMAO? 90% are brainless EU's with a vocabulary of what? A couple of words XDD, don't even get me started on their lack of comebacks XD. Yeah totally normal!

10. The following user said thank you to AmazingAbbie for this useful post:

JohnB (03-25-2012)

Jax is le best

Thanks
    Normal community LMAO? 90% are brainless EU's with a vocabulary of what? A couple of words XDD, don't even get me started on their lack of comebacks XD. Yeah totally normal!
    brainless eus? stop being racist just because you think youre good in this server, but everyone hates you. instead of argueing with razer you might as well just give up because he will own you like a beta.

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Banned

Thanks
    Woah.. Normal world? North America? Everyone's simply retarded. Not to mention obese. They contradict themselves and hide their faults to keep up a front. Like you do. You really can't argue against me. You won't win.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information