Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    XDDD trying to troll me with personal life quotas in which you know absolutely 0 about is not a good move and will ultimately do NOTHING to affect me at all.

You must think I'm scared of infractions or something?? They could ban my ISP and I could still come back LMAO, get over it bro I'm here to stay.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AmazingAbbie View Post
    XDDD trying to troll me with personal life quotas in which you know absolutely 0 about is not a good move and will ultimately do NOTHING to affect me at all.

You must think I'm scared of infractions or something?? They could ban my ISP and I could still come back LMAO, get over it bro I'm here to stay.
    I'm done. You're sad. Read a book. Go outside. All I can say. Done dealing with children, hell if I wanted to do that I'd work for a daycare.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    I'm done. You're sad. Read a book. Go outside. All I can say. Done dealing with children, hell if I wanted to do that I'd work for a daycare.
    Ooooohhhhhhhhh, the person that was going to put me in my place is walking off like a little girl. What is this? Giving up? Lmao, you're a joke don't ever come back to this thread XD.

Thread Information