Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AmazingAbbie View Post
    Oh really? XD, do explain if you want I can time lapse a whole day video of me doing my day job, and once again I will have put you in your place.
    dont cry

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    dont cry
    OOOOOOOOO, walk away in shamefulness. Wassup no comeback?? No point to prove at all??

Sad, I gotta go but peace. Talk to you later.

xoxoxo.

Banned

Thanks
    OOOOOOOOO, walk away in shamefulness. Wassup no comeback?? No point to prove at all??

Sad, I gotta go but peace. Talk to you later.

xoxoxo.
    have fun going back on gunz

xx

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    NOOBS GET ON TOPIC

Yea awesome 1v1. John went ez DUH!

Banned

Thanks
    Oooooookay, and what's the problem in that replay?

Just like I got banned for missing 1 reload shot, I'm a shotbotter lmao.

So tell me, what's wrong in that replay XD? I just see epic lag, are you dumb bro? No brain? EU brain? Equivalent to no brain ofcourse!
    hahahahaha<3

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Actually I'm banned for lagging up to 30,000 ping XD. Fail again.

You think a piss-weak PC ban is gonna keep me contained? Fail again.
    http://i.imgur.com/1rIyG.jpg
    Taken just then.

You use 2 full clips on a person who dosen't even play and in anti-lead. Epic fail XDDDD.

Ahahahahaha get smacked random as **** I swear.
    Bro, I know all the people in that clan, and I'm 100% sure that YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT WAS CWING.
    It probably was Nitro, Enyth, and sometimes even me with Tattoo .

Banned

Thanks
    This is what Warren has become? What a childish Beta Male.. This kid just channels his angst on others and does nothing but talk down to people. Uhh hi.. It's a video game. Quit crying over it. Try going out.. Getting a friend, and enjoying social contact that isn't you talking shit over the internet. No one appreciates it, no one cares. It does nothing but aggravate people. What good are you to this community? What do you gain out of being ridiculed by almost every person here?

It's honestly pathetic, and I'm not the only one when I say it gets old. Even though we were good friends. I want you off this server. I want you to go read a self help book. Maybe come out of your little room with your computer and see reality. This is a video game for people to enjoy. Though competition is apart of the enjoyment, the arrogance that coincides with it is for the 12 year olds.

If you beat someone. Good for you, enjoy the fact that you've accomplished something, but don't rub it in everyone's face seeking attention like the Beta Male you are.

If you lose against someone? Admit defeat, see it as something to help you better yourself, correct the negative points of the situation and move on, don't cry about make excuses (Valid or not) and create hate and arguments.

I'm not saying it's all you, but you're the bigger offender in this case. People in this server are absolute idiots, completely ignorant to any fact you throw at them and contradict themselves daily.

This may seem like wasted typing, but it's 3am and I don't really give a ****..

2 words kiddies:

Grow Up.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Razer for this useful post:

Myasthenia (03-25-2012), Omar (03-25-2012), Overdrive (03-25-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    This is what Warren has become? What a childish Beta Male.. This kid just channels his angst on others and does nothing but talk down to people. Uhh hi.. It's a video game. Quit crying over it. Try going out.. Getting a friend, and enjoying social contact that isn't you talking shit over the internet. No one appreciates it, no one cares. It does nothing but aggravate people. What good are you to this community? What do you gain out of being ridiculed by almost every person here?

It's honestly pathetic, and I'm not the only one when I say it gets old. Even though we were good friends. I want you off this server. I want you to go read a self help book. Maybe come out of your little room with your computer and see reality. This is a video game for people to enjoy. Though competition is apart of the enjoyment, the arrogance that coincides with it is for the 12 year olds.

If you beat someone. Good for you, enjoy the fact that you've accomplished something, but don't rub it in everyone's face seeking attention like the Beta Male you are.

If you lose against someone? Admit defeat, see it as something to help you better yourself, correct the negative points of the situation and move on, don't cry about make excuses (Valid or not) and create hate and arguments.

I'm not saying it's all you, but you're the bigger offender in this case. People in this server are absolute idiots, completely ignorant to any fact you throw at them and contradict themselves daily.

This may seem like wasted typing, but it's 3am and I don't really give a ****..

2 words kiddies:

Grow Up.
    wax on wax off

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Bro, I know all the people in that clan, and I'm 100% sure that YOU WEREN'T THE ONE THAT WAS CWING.
    It probably was Nitro, Enyth, and sometimes even me with Tattoo .
    Lmao XD, ask Mike himself, we're cool with each other now, cw with him everyday. Go on, I dare you xoxo.

btw Razer, you seem pretty hurt with me lately, lets not forget... This is just the internet.

Banned

Thanks
    Lmao XD, ask Mike himself, we're cool with each other now, cw with him everyday. Go on, I dare you xoxo.

btw Razer, you seem pretty hurt with me lately, lets not forget... This is just the internet.
    Let's not forget, you're unwanted and won't argue against me. Seriously. You're scum.

-Dagger

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information