Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1
    Donator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    810
    Thanked
    100
    Thanks
    327
    So in this Thread i asked you to 1vs1 me : https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...1-About-Famous
    You still didn't answer my question.
    1vs1 me if you talk behind my back.
    o and play yourself dont let someone play on you're account.

  2. #2
    High's Avatar We back

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Posts
    826
    Thanked
    205
    Thanks
    105
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    So in this Thread i asked you to 1vs1 me : https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...1-About-Famous
    You still didn't answer my question.
    1vs1 me if you talk behind my back.
    o and play yourself dont let someone play on you're account.
    Aynia strikes again.

  3. #3
    Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanked
    787
    Thanks
    1,107
    he dodge. jjajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

  4. #4
    Donator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    810
    Thanked
    100
    Thanks
    327
    He's online he responded on a post like 1min ago,
    If he won't respond on this it's a dodge yes ;/
    tought he was better

  5. #5
    Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanked
    787
    Thanks
    1,107
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    He's online he responded on a post like 1min ago,
    If he won't respond on this it's a dodge yes ;/
    tought he was better
    If he dodge he will just be a overrated player.

  6. #6
    Donator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    810
    Thanked
    100
    Thanks
    327
    Originally Posted by Redbeek View Post
    If he dodge he will just be a overrated player.
    he's probally pretending afk or gone now XDDD

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanked
    184
    Thanks
    347
    Waiting for Famous's reply reminds me of waiting for V7.

  8. The following 7 users say thank you to AsianThunder for this useful post:

    Demure (03-25-2012), iPepe (03-25-2012), KingXV (03-25-2012), Megpoid (03-25-2012), Natto (03-25-2012), Joel (03-25-2012), Tomboii (03-25-2012)

  9. #8
    Donator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    810
    Thanked
    100
    Thanks
    327
    First talk behind my back now dodge me ?
    You responded to a other post 2min ago "but you're to busy to read and respond my challenge?
    You're really bad man, sorry for breaking you're rep.



    Trancelate : Aynia, Miquel Daale says i'll look later, 'm busy with other things now

  10. #9
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanked
    197
    Thanks
    255
    If you call him gay he will reply.

  11. #10
    Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanked
    787
    Thanks
    1,107
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    First talk behind my back now dodge me ?
    You responded to a other post 2min ago "but you're to busy to read and respond my challenge?
    You're really bad man, sorry for breaking you're rep.

    http://photoupload.org/images/17631669023609788827.jpg

    Trancelate : Aynia, Miquel Daale says i'll look later, 'm busy with other things now
    well obv he busy. GOSH!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)