Secretly's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Name : Andy

Age = 11

IGN : Secret

About me: My name is Andy, i was born in Australia. I currently am in primary school in yr 6. I usually play tennis over these days and i love playing table tennis , tennis and afl. Ive played ijji gunz for about 2yrs now and ive played many other gunz servers. Ive joined Freestyle Gunz hoping there would be less hackers in games and now also the GM apps are open so it would be a great opportunity to tryout for one.

Skills/Attribute
    I use photoshop to make many things such as emblems, signatures and banners. Its pretty simple though it takes time to develop how to learn it. Well even though im not that good at coding but other can teach me the basics of it. =P

How Active Are You
    Im usually on everyday, and about 5-6 hrs a day of playing. I am very active for the time i go on computer everyday.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master/Game Moderator?
    Well ive on been a forum moderator on a server which didnt even work out well. It got closed after 3 or 4 days later after i became a forum moderator. I have minimal experience and i would love to have a try for being one.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?
    Well im not basically the best player in the game or w/e. I learn pretty fast and i am always loyal to other players. I have never disobeyed the rules for fgunz. I always report hackers to other gm's.

Do you speak any Languages besides English?
    Yes, i speak Cantonese fluently since i was born being Chinese. (Kinda obvious)

Closing:
    To finish off i am loyal to this server since i have donated, hoping it would be great. I am nice and caring to others who need help. That is why i so be for picked for gm, if i get chosen i would help every single person like i have always did and i will not boast about my position. ( even though i have never boasted)

ThankYou
    Secret.

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    ....Be more active on the forums and try again

declined
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Secretly's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I go on forums everyday lol. But i just dont post xD

Thread Information