Thanks
    @Forsaken
    @SuperDry

Herro der :x

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    hey forsaken ;DD

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Yeah guys, glad to still see some familiar names. FGunZ needs the Vets to keep the party going strong. I would never forsaken the community I've put enough time, money and stress to help get the community where it is, to just forget all about it. Wow, haven't seen you in a while Superdry.

I've just been working through life. Finances, girlfriend, career, and now prepping for my baby boy that's on the way. I've been very lucky to have such a wonderful life so far, and no complaints. You guys might see me ingame sometime. I've been thinking about hitting it up again, especially with this anti-lead.

I noticed that Taras logged on not too long ago. Has anyone seen Kevin/Sniper? I need to hit my bro up, I haven't spoken to him in for freaking forever. Again glad to see a lot of you guys that were here when I was still an active leader/member.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    A lot of us don't plan on leaving. You can count on that, bud. I play FGunZ more than I ever did back in the day now lol. If you ever come back in-game, you're joining my Clan DaggerCorp first . And we're 1v1'ing haha! But yea I convinced Taras to FINALLY post on here a while back, but we only agreed to him just posting it lol, he only responded a couple times after, but Sniper is still around lurking every once and a great while. I'm sure if you're lucky you'll catch him sometimes soon.

Been working on all of the same things as you, minus the child lol. Life's fun, ain't it? Carpe diem, as they say!

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    My love, Forsaken.

The days, nights and all our yesterdays
    were filled with love. Then...you, your
    soul, melted into anothers. How did that
    happen? How was it, I was blind to
    love that had been lost?

Now...you are my dreams of the past...
    and my ghost of the future.

Dedicated to you, my love.

May I always be in your heart.

Gz on the son btw, You can join me us small few in this community with children.
    Mine just turned 5 lol.

Haven't seen sniper in a while. I believe he made a post a few weeks back though.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    forsakeeeeen!

Yeah Jaka, life be fun. Glad to see you're doing great.

Ah Trencal, my love. How have you been? <3

I will get up with Kevin eventually.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Yeah guys, glad to still see some familiar names. FGunZ needs the Vets to keep the party going strong. I would never forsaken the community I've put enough time, money and stress to help get the community where it is, to just forget all about it. Wow, haven't seen you in a while Superdry.

I've just been working through life. Finances, girlfriend, career, and now prepping for my baby boy that's on the way. I've been very lucky to have such a wonderful life so far, and no complaints. You guys might see me ingame sometime. I've been thinking about hitting it up again, especially with this anti-lead.

I noticed that Taras logged on not too long ago. Has anyone seen Kevin/Sniper? I need to hit my bro up, I haven't spoken to him in for freaking forever. Again glad to see a lot of you guys that were here when I was still an active leader/member.
    OMGOSH, what are you going to name the baby

Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    OMGOSH, what are you going to name the baby
    Gavin. Absolutely fell in love with the name a while ago. Would have been Madison had it been a girl. Luckily I will be having a mini me.

I am Forsaken.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Congrats Forsaken

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information