Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WeedMyCheat's Avatar White Hat Hacker

Thanks
    Hello guys ,

This tutorial is about security i wanna help people that are being afraid of getting hacked or if ur already hacked!

--> For seeing who is connected to ur system go to CMD - Start run cmd.exe - type in ipconfig/all - close ur browser ! - now open a new cmd windows - type in netstat -a what it does netstat -a shows you the currently connected pc's ip's on ur system. U will see a lot of IP'S now look at the other window where u typed ipconfig does the ip's match ?? that are in netstat -g ? if it doesn't i would suggest u immediately secure ur system!!

--> Open a other PC or laptop !!!! start with going to ur Modem/Router webpage ! - Go to cmd - type ipconfig - look at the default gateway copy the adress by right clicking - mark and select it , for copying press enter - now go to ur browser paste the ip in ur bar.

--> Now u are in ur login page , type in the password if u don't know what the pass is default pass should be admin , admin123 , password if u still can't get the password just reset ur Modem/Router!

--> Change the password for login!! Make a secure password a secure password is with letters , numbers , mixed case , punctations for doing this generate a good password use this http://www.pctools.com/guides/password/
    it's an online secure password generator.

--> Look for a portforwarding tab make shure there are no open ports ! , in case u are using a server or whatever close the ports u dont use!
    --> Change ur wifi password ! dont do names last names dates numbers! dont use wep security These are easy to crack!!!! WPA/WPA2/WPA2-PSK is the best!

Ok Now ur safe to go on go to ur infected pc

Start With deleting ur log files! - Vista/7 start - Event viewer . XP/2003 - Start , Control panel , Administration , Event viewer - Delete everything by simply opening the tabs right click Delete logs dont need to save.

- Always Turn on your Updates!! - if u dont update ur stupid
    - Run a full scan with your anti virus.
    - Delete temp - Start - run : %temp% delete everything skip files u cant delete , empty ur recycle bin.
    - If ur infected ? Start ur system in safe mode en try system restore , if it doesnt work just reinstall ur windows!
    - Delete programs that u dont use like : toolbars
    If u use windows xp , i wouldnt use it cause Windows xp is easy to attack! but it's ur choice

After Doing These Steps continue.

Ok guys i will tell u open source (free programs ) that will give ur the best security that's possible download those that u need! .

- Key scrambler *Must* - this tool will encrypt every single charachter that u type in browser (so password to ) it's an anti-keylogger , a key logger is a virus that will allow the hacker see all ur password etc. i tested this program using Teamviewer u can test it to by making a remote connection with the pc that has anti keylogger and go to browser type something it will not let u type !!! it will give some weird charachters!!

- Comodo Firewall *Must* - this is one of the best firewalls! get this ! it will show u all incoming outgoing connection. it will alert u that u have a incoming connection its up to you allow or block ?

- Sandboxie *For the downloaders* - if u download a lot of stuff and u wanna make shure if it is a virus or not ? this will let u open the file withouth infecting ur pc! if it it a virus u basically close it , that's it ur not infected!

- Anchorfree HotspotShield * Recommend* This is a Free VPN ( There is a paid version ) a VPN is an virtual private network wanna know more look on wikipedia - ok when ur browsing u leave information on the net! this is called a log file .log Hotspotshield will not save logs on the net!!! so it's browsing anonymously .

- CCcleaner *Recommended - Delete's a lot of stuff that u wouldn't need makes ur pc faster !!! + It fix registry errors!!!

- Privacy Cleaner - *Recommended* Delete's log file's that are on ur computer it basicly cleans up your Privacy!!

- Anti Malware *Recommended This will scan and delete Malwares , spywares.

- TrueCrypt *Recommended For Extreme Security* This tool will let u encrypt ur hardrive , Usb , Make hidden operating systems it will ask password every startup no one can go into ur system again!!! i recommend getting a 20 charachters long password! now even FBI can't go into ur system! (Warning Look on internet how this works! Dont encrypt ur harddrive if u have Dual Boot !!

- Avira * Must * - Avira is a free personal virus scanner , Best is get a anti virus like Bullguard , MCafee

The Links for the programs!

Comodo Firewall : http://adf.ly/7Nh3g
    Sandboxie : http://adf.ly/7Nh7U
    Anchorfree Hotspot Shield VPN : http://adf.ly/7Nh8d/
    Ccleaner : http://adf.ly/7Nh9W
    Privacy cleaner : http://adf.ly/7NhAL
    Anti Malware : ttp://adf.ly/7NhBE
    TrueCrypt : http://adf.ly/7NhCR
    Avira Personal Free : http://adf.ly/7NhDY

Congratulations u have a safe home system with no hackers , viruses !!!!
    i made this tutorial im talking about my own experience i dont copied from somewone else !!! This tutorial is also posted in unk-clan (cs) Forum. i gave all permission for it. Cause its my site + posted in f gunz also permissions for it

If ur having problems or need help ? add me msn or email me : [email protected]
    Last edited by WeedMyCheat; 04-13-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    The quieter you become , the more you are able to hear

2. The following 3 users say thank you to WeedMyCheat for this useful post:

Claudia (03-27-2012), High (03-26-2012), Overdrive (03-26-2012)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Good job for making the TUT but most of the people nowadays know how to protect their computers .

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    [TUT] What to do if ur erected ? , or wanna protect ur pc

lool see what i did there.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Galei (03-26-2012), JShaya (03-26-2012)

Thanks
    Most people think a AV is enough and will do everything!! , But this is wrong.

Bible
    Hacking is simply. There's things called encrypted keyloggers/rats which hide from famous/unknown AV/AM that's no use. Best way to get rid of a rat/keylogger/"infections"....
    Hit "Ctrl/Alt/Delete", open task manager, click processes, and check for fishy looking .exe processors and stop them. When you're infected, the program is not installed unless it is a java driveby in-which your ****ed. It's just someone running their own programs on your PC, and hiding them so you can't find it,
    Think of it as Hide n Seek ~.~
    -Energy

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the TUT but its not like, im the manager of a bank! I only keep Pr0n and Minecraft on my computer lol

Thanks
    I would recomment to use Microsoft Security Essentials as ur anti virus , cause most hacked dont encrypt Microsoft Security essentials they think no one uses it that's why Microsoft security essentials is good.

High's Avatar We back

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WeedMyCheat View Post
    Hello guys ,

This tutorial is about security i wanna help people that are being afraid of getting hacked or if ur already hacked!

--> For seeing who is connected to ur system go to CMD - Start run cmd.exe - type in ipconfig/all - close ur browser ! - now open a new cmd windows - type in netstat -a what it does netstat -a shows you the currently connected pc's ip's on ur system. U will see a lot of IP'S now look at the other window where u typed ipconfig does the ip's match ?? that are in netstat -g ? if it doesn't i would suggest u immediately secure ur system!!

--> Open a other PC or laptop !!!! start with going to ur Modem/Router webpage ! - Go to cmd - type ipconfig - look at the default gateway copy the adress by right clicking - mark and select it , for copying press enter - now go to ur browser paste the ip in ur bar.

--> Now u are in ur login page , type in the password if u don't know what the pass is default pass should be admin , admin123 , password if u still can't get the password just reset ur Modem/Router!

--> Change the password for login!! Make a secure password a secure password is with letters , numbers , mixed case , punctations for doing this generate a good password use this http://www.pctools.com/guides/password/
    it's an online secure password generator.

--> Look for a portforwarding tab make shure there are no open ports ! , in case u are using a server or whatever close the ports u dont use!
    --> Change ur wifi password ! dont do names last names dates numbers! dont use wep security These are easy to crack!!!! WPA/WPA2/WPA2-PSK is the best!

Ok Now ur safe to go on go to ur infected pc

Start With deleting ur log files! - Vista/7 start - Event viewer . XP/2003 - Start , Control panel , Administration , Event viewer - Delete everything by simply opening the tabs right click Delete logs dont need to save.

- Always Turn on your Updates!! - if u dont update ur stupid
    - Run a full scan with your anti virus.
    - Delete temp - Start - run : %temp% delete everything skip files u cant delete , empty ur recycle bin.
    - If ur infected ? Start ur system in safe mode en try system restore , if it doesnt work just reinstall ur windows!
    - Delete programs that u dont use like : toolbars
    If u use windows xp , i wouldnt use it cause Windows xp is easy to attack! but it's ur choice

After Doing These Steps continue.

Ok guys i will tell u open source (free programs ) that will give ur the best security that's possible download those that u need! .

- Key scrambler *Must* - this tool will encrypt every single charachter that u type in browser (so password to ) it's an anti-keylogger , a key logger is a virus that will allow the hacker see all ur password etc. i tested this program using Teamviewer u can test it to by making a remote connection with the pc that has anti keylogger and go to browser type something it will not let u type !!! it will give some weird charachters!!

- Comodo Firewall *Must* - this is one of the best firewalls! get this ! it will show u all incoming outgoing connection. it will alert u that u have a incoming connection its up to you allow or block ?

- Sandboxie *For the downloaders* - if u download a lot of stuff and u wanna make shure if it is a virus or not ? this will let u open the file withouth infecting ur pc! if it it a virus u basically close it , that's it ur not infected!

- Anchorfree HotspotShield * Recommend* This is a Free VPN ( There is a paid version ) a VPN is an virtual private network wanna know more look on wikipedia - ok when ur browsing u leave information on the net! this is called a log file .log Hotspotshield will not save logs on the net!!! so it's browsing anonymously .

- CCcleaner *Recommended - Delete's a lot of stuff that u wouldn't need makes ur pc faster !!! + It fix registry errors!!!

- Privacy Cleaner - *Recommended* Delete's log file's that are on ur computer it basicly cleans up your Privacy!!

- Anti Malware *Recommended This will scan and delete Malwares , spywares.

- TrueCrypt *Recommended For Extreme Security* This tool will let u encrypt ur hardrive , Usb , Make hidden operating systems it will ask password every startup no one can go into ur system again!!! i recommend getting a 20 charachters long password! now even FBI can't go into ur system! (Warning Look on internet how this works! Dont encrypt ur harddrive if u have Dual Boot !!

- Avira * Must * - Avira is a free personal virus scanner , Best is get a anti virus like Bullguard , MCafee

The Links for the programs!

Comodo Firewall : http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/f...omodo+firewall
    Sandboxie : http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?DownloadSandboxie
    Anchorfree Hotspot Shield VPN : http://hotspotshield.com/
    Ccleaner : http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
    Privacy cleaner : http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Pr...-10776662.html
    Anti Malware : http://www.malwarebytes.org/
    TrueCrypt : http://www.truecrypt.org/downloads
    Avira Personal Free : http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus

Congratulations u have a safe home system with no hackers , viruses !!!!
    This tutorial is mine , i posted this thread already on a other server !!!

If ur having problems or need help ? add me msn or email me : [email protected]
    This thing actually helped me alot thanks.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    Hacking is simply. There's things called encrypted keyloggers/rats which hide from famous/unknown AV/AM that's no use. Best way to get rid of a rat/keylogger/"infections"....
    Hit "Ctrl/Alt/Delete", open task manager, click processes, and check for fishy looking .exe processors and stop them. When you're infected, the program is not installed unless it is a java driveby in-which your ****ed. It's just someone running their own programs on your PC, and hiding them so you can't find it,
    Think of it as Hide n Seek ~.~
    -Energy
    They may get past Antiviruses which use a stupid algorithm that only checks hex values and the such. But more intelligent solutions such as MBAM will be able to detect FUD (Fully Undetectable) software, both runtime and scantime encryption methods. Because instead of checking the hexadecimal values of a software it will check the actions it has done, for example: it will check if it edited the registry, if it changed the startup folder and so on and then compare it to a database of known behaviors and decide whether enough criteria have been met, this is normally done by using a primitive approach to an ANN (Artificial Neural Network) which is a branch of Artificial Intelligence, which resembles the human brain. It works by giving different importance to each item.

Any Software Engineer with some common sense that wanted to create a virus would make it a persistent virus, it would be plain useless for you to end the process, seeing most of the time it binds itself to system critical processes such as explorer.exe.

When you are infected, the program is obviously found locally, most malware will "melt" after being executed, this just means that it is hidden for the user, it does not mean it has been deleted from the HDD.

A Java driveby is nothing more than a different spreading method, when using a Java driveby you will spread the same malware which you would spread in any other kind of way such as LAN exploiting or Social Engineering methods. If you update your browser regularly enough Java drivebies will be completely useless seeing how they normally Reverse Engineer vulnerabilities and exploits them so that the browser shows an error message that it should not be currently showing, which will then led to the user downloading and executing malware.

So, at least put some thought into your posts.
    Last edited by Yoda; 03-27-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Bible
    Originally Posted by affairs View Post
    They may get past Antiviruses which use a stupid algorithm that only checks hex values and the such. But more intelligent solutions such as MBAM will be able to detect FUD (Fully Undetectable) software, both runtime and scantime encryption methods. Because instead of checking the hexadecimal values of a software it will check the actions it has done, for example: it will check if it edited the registry, if it changed the startup folder and so on and then compare it to a database of known behaviors and decide whether enough criteria have been met, this is normally done by using a primitive approach to an ANN (Artificial Neural Network) which is a branch of Artificial Intelligence, which resembles the human brain. It works by giving different importance to each item.

Any Software Engineer with some common sense that wanted to create a virus would make it a persistent virus, it would be plain useless for you to end the process, seeing most of the time it binds itself to system critical processes such as explorer.exe.

When you are infected, the program is obviously found locally, most malware will "melt" after being executed, this just means that it is hidden for the user, it does not mean it has been deleted from the HDD.

A Java driveby is nothing more than a different spreading method, when using a Java driveby you will spread the same malware which you would spread in any other kind of way such as LAN exploiting or Social Engineering methods. If you update your browser regularly enough Java drivebies will be completely useless seeing how they normally Reverse Engineer vulnerabilities and exploits them so that the browser shows an error message that it should not be currently showing, which will then led to the user downloading and executing malware.

So, at least put some thought into your posts.
    if you find my encrypted rat i'll pay you 200 usd via paypal. I got mine personally from an admin off of hackforums for free due to connections . Silly kids use random free encrypted rats that go undetected to the famous malware or spyware tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information