elfie's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    1. Here it goes, Doesnt hurt to try.
    2. Name:Rachel,Toji
    3. Age:17, 18 this year

4. In Game Name (IGN):~Efle~

5. About Me:I love to play volleyball/Pass the football in the backyard with my friends and family. I do spend alot of time on the computer most of my life but i am pretty popular at my school[Really selfish sorry]. I live in Saskachewon, Canada. I have too switch between house and house since my parents are devorced.

6. Skills/Attributes (Coding/Photoshop/etc..):I have lots of photoshop exp, working with pictures and helping my friends make signatures. I do not know coding fully to its advance, but i am taking classes for it at my school in computer class. It is very hard to grasp onto atleast for me but i am getting the hang of it.
    7. How Active Are Youn school days i usauly spend 5-7 hours a day on fgunz, on the summer vacation i usualy wake up at 9:00 and go to bed at midnight so about a whole day on freestylegunz in the summer.

8. How much experience do you have with being a Game Master/Game Moderator?:Well you can say i have no experience with gunz game masters and or moderators. With others games like maplestory,runescape and world of warcraft i have had alot of experience. [Admin twice on maplestory Gm 4 times on maplestory][admin once on runescape, Gm 3 times on runescape][gm twice on wow]. I hope that this community will change that i have had no expreince so that i can have more luck next app.

9. What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What's so special about Me that's a good question. I will have to say that i am very much not that special as anyone else. I think everyone in the game and who apply'd has the ability too say this: I am very friendly and very nice to other gamemembers, i love to talk with people long chats or small chats just to cheer them up and make them feel like hey this isnt a bad community only the players that are bad are. I contripute too the community, i play the game and i also donate. Even if you don't donate you are still being a part and helping out by playing, just by making the server have more players helping other players out. Everyone in the game should be able too say that not just me, because its true.

10. Do you speak any Languages besides English?I am currently taking spanish lessons not just coding lessons, i just started 2 weeks ago so i don't know much but enough to get me around a spanish place. I'm thinking about learning chinese but havnt really put that much thought into it.

11. Closing: Well thats all i have to put, i hope i will become a Gm mabey a admin never know, This server has been really great too me and it is definitly one of my most favourite servers ive played. I don't have much left too put in this paragraph but i hope you enjoyed reading this and i didnt bore you to the point of sleep. I'm going to go play fgunz now, Thnx for reading this atleast putting some time into what a wrote and i hope you pick i good gm if not me

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    4 posts? get active on the forums then try again >.>
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Thread Information